Klipsch X10 vs Future Sonics Atrios
Nov 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Bazirker

500+ Head-Fier
I recently picked up a pair of Klipsch X10 and am trying to decide whether I want to open them up or gift/sell them.

My favorite IEM's I've owned to date are my Future Sonics Atrios, but they're uncomfortable to wear for an extended period of time.  I've read that the Klipsch are quite comfy, and descriptions of their sound seem similar to what I hear from my Atrios.  So....which do you guys think are the better sounding IEM?

X10 or Atrios?

Nov 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #2 of 9
Only you can decide that for yourself. I would open the x10, even though the atrios are one of my favorites.

Nov 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #4 of 9
Bump?  No one has heard them both?  Please?

popcorn.gif

etysmile.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #7 of 9
Hi
I have both x10 and m5 atrio
I prefer x10 because vocal and mid are better in x10, warm, fun, and VERY comfortable to use
Very small with classy case, very good design and good finishing

But if u like BOOM bass, pick the m5

i have a lot to say about this 2 iems, but sorry i dont speak english
:)

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #9 of 9
X10 has great bass, very extended and well-textured, but it's definitely still a BA. The bass will not have a physical womp to it; it's about listening to the bass, not feeling it. That said, I used to consider myself a basshead, and I REALLY enjoy them, but I've also come to appreciate other aspects of sound, like imaging, sense of space, crispness of sound, etc. more than I appreciate bass, so I was probably never really a "basshead." I now enjoy very flat phones like the SM3, HD280, DT660, etc. so if you really enjoy the Atrios, our tastes are probably different.

If you DO choose to open them, definitely give Encoder by Pendulum a listen. Liquid sounds are AWESOME on the X10 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back