Klipsch Introduces Headphone-a-Week Giveaway Contest
Apr 17, 2012 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Alex L

Member of the Trade: Klipsch
Looking for an easy way to score some sweet audio gear?

From now and until December 28, 2012, Klipsch will give away a pair of Image™ S4™ headphones to a lucky brand fan each week*. In addition, any individual who entered becomes eligible for the grand prize giveaway of a Reference RF-7 II home theater system set to take place on January 4, 2013.

All you have to do to enter is...

1) Like Klipsch on Facebook
2) Complete the relevant giveaway form by providing a name and valid email address.

That's it!

You are then entered into that week’s drawing and all subsequent weeks’ drawings!

Klipsch will randomly select one of the entrants each Friday through December 28. Entrants are limited to one win during the Giveaway, with the exception of the Grand Prize, which will include all entrants.

Winners will be announced online on Klipsch’s Facebook page and will be notified by email within seven business days.

Register by December 31, 2012 in order to be eligible. A complete listing of the official contest rules can be found at http://www.klipsch.com/Contest-Rules

*Contest open to U.S. residents only

Apr 18, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #6 of 20
Sigh... alv4426 hates facebook... feels excluded too. I wish you guys would give away speakers everyday; you know the good products you guys make 
biggrin.gif
. Loved my RB61-ii, my X10 not so much.

Apr 20, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #14 of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back