Klipsch in 2010
Nov 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #32 of 53
Here is one.

Nov 14, 2010 at 1:41 PM Post #38 of 53
Just picked up a pair from the Apple Store today.  Sound signature is very similar to my W3s, but with no hint of sibilance.  Soundstage feels relatively cramped, but I guess it's to be expected in such a small on-ear package.  They are on-ear, but they do cover my entire ear (which will be great for the winter).  I've never tried the HD-25-1 II, but these surely outclass the HD228 and AKG450 that I previously owned.  The only thing that surprised me was that they don't really get too loud for such a low impedance/high sensitivity can.  They are really light and comfortable, fold flat, and do not leak much sound at all, which I think will make them a great portable compliment for me.  

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #39 of 53

Quote:
How is the isolation on these headphones?

Noticeable but not fantastic.  Better than the Bose on-ear (which isn't really meant to isolate) but not as good as the Beats Solo (IMO).  I think due to the design of the headband, the Beats solo press the cups against one's ears with more force.

Nov 16, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #41 of 53

Quote:
How do the klipsch image one's compare to the b&w p5's

I listened to both today at the apple store. I found that the P5's were a tad uncomfortable. and it leaked more. The bass response on the Image One's was better when i listened. and thats my two cents. Lets just say I left with a pair of the Image One's. The price point is just great.

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM Post #42 of 53
I am curious to how these sound compared to the Denon AH-D1100's since they are the same price......i might have to go try one lol.

Nov 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #44 of 53
I just came back from the Apple store with my girlfriend; we auditioned these.  They're amazing.  Much better than the Dre Beats, and 1/2 the price.  Although, any time you include active noise canceling like with the Dre, you are going to jack up the price and lose audio quality.  The Image One have decent isolation, great detail, very comfortable, and greattttt bass.  I unplugged from their ipods and used my music player to audition the cans, and I'm impressed.  Cool button setup on the wires too.

Also, having them on the same counter as the Skullcandy Aviators, Bowers & Wilkins P5, and Dre Studio Beats made them even better, since Apple doesn't really have any competition for your cans.  It was laughable trying these out against the Image Ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back