Klipsch in 2010
Jan 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

nonsupremous

1000+ Head-Fier
So now that we know the Custom line is disco'd and we have heard a hint of new headphones coming, can we get a little tidbit of new info?

What exciting things will be coming out of the Klipsch camp in 2010?
popcorn.gif

Jun 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #4 of 53
I know its a headphone forum, but I'm really looking forward to a successor to the promedia's.  I know the ifi's and ultra's, and gmx came out for a little while but all seemed to have phased out pretty quickly.

Sep 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #7 of 53
So, Amy,
Have you had a chance to listen to the new On Ear headphone yet?  What is it called the Image 1?  If so, can you pass along some initial impressions and maybe some specs? 

It's a good looking headphone.  Can't wait to hear them!!  Very excited you guys finally took the leap.

Sep 8, 2010 at 11:18 AM Post #10 of 53

Quote:
So, Amy,
Have you had a chance to listen to the new On Ear headphone yet?  What is it called the Image 1?  If so, can you pass along some initial impressions and maybe some specs? 

It's a good looking headphone.  Can't wait to hear them!!  Very excited you guys finally took the leap.

I personally have not heard them yet. I need to venture away from my cubicle and into Product Development land.  :)  I'll let you know when I do!

Sep 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #11 of 53
I'm spending all today testing the Image ONE (on-ear).... first impressions: extremely clear (can hear the guitar picks), very nice bass response - not overbearing. Noise-isolating, not canceling, but I can barely hear anything going on around me (and I'm in engineering). This is all great, but best part for me? SUPER comfy.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #12 of 53

Quote:
I'm spending all today testing the Image ONE (on-ear).... first impressions: extremely clear (can hear the guitar picks), very nice bass response - not overbearing. Noise-isolating, not canceling, but I can barely hear anything going on around me (and I'm in engineering). This is all great, but best part for me? SUPER comfy.

Sound good:) Probably I will buy it, I guess the price tag is not too high, but I hope that it will be available where I live (cuz Klipsch stuff are very rare here). Seems like a good alternative to the B&W P5.

Oct 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #15 of 53
Can't wait to hear these.  Hopefully November will be the release date, if not sooner.
Here are the specs on the new headphone:

Specifications

DESIGN On-ear, Dynamic Moving Coil 40mm Speaker
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 16Hz - 23kHz
SENSITIVITY 110dB
DRIVE COMPONENTS Full Range KG 150
INPUT IMPEDANCE 32 ohms
INPUT CONNECTIONS 3.5mm
DIMENSIONS Driver diameter: 40mm
Packaging: 9.9" H x 7.5" W x 2.7" D
WEIGHT 138.3 grams
FEATURES mic+3-button remote