Klipsch Image X10
Mar 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:
it is a good choice if buyer don't have enough money

?? I will still buy it even when I have money and better than those millions of crap beats out there.

Mar 27, 2013 at 7:57 AM Post #18 of 26
..I would argue that it is possibly the best general IEM under 100$. The only one I think might compare is HiFiman RE400, but for me, it is quite a bit more uncomfortable and has noticably less bass. Not that it is bad or anything - I am a great fan of HiFiman IEMs :D

Mar 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #19 of 26
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I think that JVC FXZ 100 and ATH CKN70 would be better than the X10, possibly even XBA 30 for consideration.

The X10 is a good deal at less than a hundred. It was a strong contender when it was first released, but not worth paying over a hundred for it compared to the current competition IMO.

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #20 of 26
I would love to compare them directly (x10, fxz100 and ckn70). Today I received my RE-ZERO, and  even though I love its sound on first hearing, it is definitely not a general IEM (ie, IEM for listening to everything) like X10.
I do love it so far for baroque music 
etysmile.gif

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I think that JVC FXZ 100 and ATH CKN70 would be better than the X10, possibly even XBA 30 for consideration.

The X10 is a good deal at less than a hundred. It was a strong contender when it was first released, but not worth paying over a hundred for it compared to the current competition IMO.

+1 there are better choices these days.

Mar 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #22 of 26

Im gonna have to disagree, as someone else said the X10 is an IEM for listening to everything, unlike some of the IEMs you mentioned. And I can also say that pretty much no IEM, short of customs, are anywhere near as comfortable as the X10s. Combining their size and weight they just cant be beatin for comfort.

I think that the X10 is still a very strong contender for less than $100 and even $150 IMO.

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:
Im gonna have to disagree, as someone else said the X10 is an IEM for listening to everything, unlike some of the IEMs you mentioned. And I can also say that pretty much no IEM, short of customs, are anywhere near as comfortable as the X10s. Combining their size and weight they just cant be beatin for comfort.

I think that the X10 is still a very strong contender for less than $100 and even $150 IMO.

I agree, comfort wise the X10 is truly hard to beat.

Mar 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:
it is a good choice if buyer don't have enough money

They are a great choice even if you have the money. Don't confuse cost with SQ. I had the Westone 4R's which cost over $500 and I like the Klipsch X10i's better.

Mar 31, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #25 of 26
Got to add my agreement here with those who the X10s are really good value for the money.  There are some sleeve splitting issues that are easily repaired with some black electrical tape.  Bass is outstanding on these really comfortable IEMs.  I find instrument separation and soundstage pretty amazing also.  Isolation is good too. They really scale up well with an amp.  Try the RSA Shadow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back