Klipsch Image X10 for $94 (usually $350)!!
Nov 26, 2011 at 3:59 AM Post #21 of 355
I got one, only because Amazon wouldn't ship TF10s to to Aus.

These will be my first ever BA iems, I just like dynamic drivers better (yeah, i know, weird).

So, these doesn't need any burn in?? 

Nov 26, 2011 at 4:22 AM Post #22 of 355

Quote:
I got one, only because Amazon wouldn't ship TF10s to to Aus.

These will be my first ever BA iems, I just like dynamic drivers better (yeah, i know, weird).

So, these doesn't need any burn in?? 

that's right , no burn in. klipsch used to offer, free three sets of tip in your choice of style; either single flange or double flange in your preference of size. the tips are very comfortable being oval shaped. the only real complaint about the x series is splitting cable reliefs. easily fixed with a ultra small dot of superglue where the cable enters the relief. hopefully in the later iterations this is fixed. if not still under warranty the glue really does the job. they also come with a hard case, very nice magnetic closure. the picture doesn't do justice to how small these really are. if you like dynamic drivers your really going to like these!

Nov 26, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #23 of 355

Quote:

that's right , no burn in. klipsch used to offer, free three sets of tip in your choice of style; either single flange or double flange in your preference of size. the tips are very comfortable being oval shaped. the only real complaint about the x series is splitting cable reliefs. easily fixed with a ultra small dot of superglue where the cable enters the relief. hopefully in the later iterations this is fixed. if not still under warranty the glue really does the job. they also come with a hard case, very nice magnetic closure. the picture doesn't do justice to how small these really are. if you like dynamic drivers your really going to like these!

so i should put some superglue when its new to prevent it breaking??

or when its breaks....

Nov 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #24 of 355
just being aware that they MIGHT split is a good precaution but either way would work, i'd say let the warranty run out them glue IF they split, i know they replaced a lot of split cables when they first came out. it is possible that the material is different. someone with a more recent purchase should be able to clue you and me in.
i just bought another set yesterday, my so got the first set...

edit: just so you know, Klipsch is a premium sponsor at headfi, bless em for supporting. i posted a question over a month ago and no reply, if you need help from klipsch an email or phone call is a better idea. there's plenty of info here http://www.head-fi.org/f/95/klipsch-premier-sponsor-forum have a look

Nov 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM Post #26 of 355
You don't really compare the X10 to the S4. I have used the S4 for a long time, and have tried the X10 a long time ago, the X10 wins hands down.

The TF10s are very uncomfortable and sound VERY similar to the Zune Premium V2 headphones, that is why I don't even bother with TF10.

X10 is a whole new experience in comfort, and crystal clear sound that wont make your ear fatigue after awhile. You can listen to these babies forever and not get tired. They are very well balanced as well.

Just please don't bash the X10 just because you missed out on the deal, okie?
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #28 of 355
You don't really compare the X10 to the S4. I have used the S4 for a long time, and have tried the X10 a long time ago, the X10 wins hands down.

The TF10s are very uncomfortable and sound VERY similar to the Zune Premium V2 headphones, that is why I don't even bother with TF10.

X10 is a whole new experience in comfort, and crystal clear sound that wont make your ear fatigue after awhile. You can listen to these babies forever and not get tired. They are very well balanced as well.

Just please don't bash the X10 just because you missed out on the deal, okie? :bigsmile_face:

I bought the X10s mostly because I missed out on the TF10s, haha. I have never heard either, but I really wanted the TF10s

Nov 26, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #30 of 355
I've been lurking and learning from this forum for a couple of years.  I decided to join yesterday after being alerted to this X10 deal, which I took advantage of.  I just want to thank everyone on the forum for sharing your knowledge, wisdom and advice; as well as the deal alerts.  You guys rock! 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back