Klipsch Image X10 Discontinued? (Appears So)
Mar 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

vranswer

1000+ Head-Fier
Haven't seen any other threads on this despite multiple searches. It appears that only the Image X10i (w/microphone for iPhone) is continuing on...any dealer with original X10s have limited stock only. Even Klipsch website no longer lists X10. Anyone know what happened? Was cable issue unfixable?? I've been tossed up, back and forth, on getting X10 vs. X5 after reading several threads here, but it seems any window for buying X10 is closing rapidly.

Not interested in the X10i version as mike would be bulky and I don't use iPhone - just iPod nano, shuffle, and a few other players. I can get the X5 for less than half the price of the dwindling supply of X10s out there, but I'm VERY concerned about lack of real bass power on X5. Sheesh!

Mar 23, 2010 at 4:45 PM Post #3 of 6
Thank you for that. I was not able to load that page before. In fact, if you click on the 'Buy Now' button at klipsch.com - and select headphones only ten are listed (NOT Image X10)...but if you select 'Products' button from that same main page, eleven headphones are listed INCLUDING Image X10. So, are they no longer selling directly? If not, why?

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #4 of 6
I will venture a guess and say maybe they have run out of stock in their online store.

Mar 24, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back