Klipsch Image S2 ($49) & S4 ($79) dynamic transducers IEMs announced
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #16 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratzilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so..when will these be out?

Answer here:

Quote:

The S4 and S2 will be available for purchase at klipsch.com and other retail locations worldwide in April and July respectively. Amazon.com, Klipsch’s online launch partner, will begin taking pre-sale orders for the S4 this month.

Mar 12, 2009 at 8:12 AM Post #18 of 52
It looks like I am in the market for a new IEM... After just purchasing the phonaks. And while looking for a good open can. Thanks, head-fi.

Mar 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM Post #23 of 52
I like that the new $79 S4 carries a 2-year warranty while their top of the line $300 Custom 3's only come with a 1-year warranty.
mad.gif
mad.gif
It's this kind of sh!t that just burns me up and pisses me off about Klipsch, enough that if my Custom 3's were to break after a year I would never buy another Klipsch product just out of spite.

2 year warranty is nice, I hope the S4 deliver.

Mar 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM Post #25 of 52
Quote:

"Computer and iPod/MP3 Audio

U.S. AND CANADA

KLIPSCH, LLC ("KLIPSCH") warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth below) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. ...

Warranty information

[size=xx-small](unless there's some mystical section I missed on their website)

grumble... grumble... grumble..[/size]

Mar 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #29 of 52
Quote:

Klipsch believes the S4 sounds better than most headphones within the $80 to $150 range.

I would hope the company that makes them thinks they sound better than most headphones in that price range. What are they gonna say, they cost $79 but aren't worth a penny more?

But I am all for competition and better sounding phones at lower prices, better for us consumers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back