Klipsch heritage amplifier
May 17, 2020 at 4:21 PM Post #46 of 52
Did anyone capared klipsch with Questyle CMA400i?
I recently bought Klipsch HP3 and I’d pair it with Klipsch or Questyle

Jan 18, 2021 at 4:14 PM Post #48 of 52
How does the Klipsch Heritage amplifier sound quality stand in 2020? I may be on the look out for a used one to pair with my HD-650.

As a combo unit and if you get a solid deal on it, I'd say its still a great product and sounds lovely. Price for performance you can probably top it with separate units if you search hard enough, but as an aesthetic DAC/AMP combo unit I'd say it's an excellent product. It still sounds great to me.

For me personally I wanted something with XLR balanced output, I really liked its input/output options, it runs off one power cable, and it looks great on my desk. So I'd buy it again if I didn't have it.

Jan 18, 2021 at 4:25 PM Post #49 of 52
As a combo unit and if you get a solid deal on it, I'd say its still a great product and sounds lovely. Price for performance you can probably top it with separate units if you search hard enough, but as an aesthetic DAC/AMP combo unit I'd say it's an excellent product. It still sounds great to me.

For me personally I wanted something with XLR balanced output, I really liked its input/output options, it runs off one power cable, and it looks great on my desk. So I'd buy it again if I didn't have it.
The look remind me of some of my long gone stereo equipment. I'll keep a lookout for a used one. I see it is discontinued.

Feb 15, 2022 at 4:39 AM Post #50 of 52
Dec 9, 2022 at 3:26 AM Post #51 of 52
Looking to buy a used one, if anyone is interested in selling.

Dec 22, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #52 of 52
Sorry for digging this thread out from it's grave but I have huge uncertainty about my impulse control failing. After my last amp failing and while searching for a servicing for it, I ordered Klipsch Heritage amplifier locally. What relieves my anxiety about what I did buy, is that I have right to cancel the deal before I go to pick the thing up from this local audio dealer.

I was just looking for a balanced amp with XLR4 output and it just got listed, so quickly I ran through the forums and online retailer sites for reviews which were quite positive. Then there was few of negative comments about one or both channels going silent and well of course it doesn't have manufacturer's warranty, but I get one month warranty from the local audio dealer. The product is checked and tested and is in good condition.

What actually forwarded me to the 'buy now' button was comments about it being pretty laid back amp with good I/O and controls for those. Have I done something horrid? Is the amplifier any good for today's standards, will it last, is the RCA inputs phase shifted to balanced and and... Well, you know the drill. Give me reasons to get it or not to get it in 2023!

I also do have a deal on the table for Pro-Ject Head Box DS B, which of internet provides about as much information as for the Klipsch Heritage. I paid 350e for the Heritage and if I want, I can get a brand new Pro-Ject Head Box DS B for 400e (this other dealer and I have a small score to settle) with full warranty.

Also, I'm very interested in your own ideas of what would you buy if your requirements would involve fully balanced, XLR4 output wielded and powerfullish headphone amplifier for max. 400e if those wouldn't cut it?

Thanks yet again everybody!

EDIT: Going to drive ATH-R70x's for now but I've been eyeing on the HE6se V2 recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back