King of the IEM world (universal fit); W3 vs TF10 vs IE8
Dec 4, 2008 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

kaushama

Headphoneus Supremus
Those three iems currently compete for the crown in the IEM world.

Post your opinions and vote for the new king!

Dec 4, 2008 at 3:09 PM Post #8 of 71
Useless poll. Only the person that owns all those has the right to vote, don't you think? Else, if one owns only the triple.fi, guess what he'll vote. So in the long run, if there are only 10 owners of the Westone, a hundred for the Senn and a thousand for the UE, what do you think would that equal to? :p

Dec 4, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #9 of 71
I should have kept a place for SE530 but going through many posts I got the idea, it has less chance along with X10.
I can't change the poll now. How should I edit the poll?
There are many people who audition all the find best. At least few now posting in other threads.

Dec 5, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #13 of 71
auditioning does not give you the right to judge a few minute is not ebough to get an idea of how good an IEM is. most IEM's need adjusting to before you get a real idea of the pros and cons. and yeah pointless poll IMO i'll vote for the SE530
darthsmile.gif

Dec 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #14 of 71
the IE-8 is mostly hype,
the Westone 3 is the soup de jour, i would reask after all the fad and fanboys fade away...

and the triple.fi,
it sounds great, but they arent designed for human ears, alot of people keep accepting them, i just paid 400 bucks, i wont let a bad fit and ear pain distract me from these fine earphones...., BS, they are absolutly usless, i cant forget the fit long enough to enjoy my music,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back