King of Dorks
Nov 18, 2002 at 7:42 AM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by taipeileviathan
here's a coup d'etat for u... mwahaha...

ack, scary pic! i think lobstersan has been dethroned. rizumu, i think they're staxes, don't know the exact model.

Nov 18, 2002 at 8:01 AM Post #48 of 53
tapeileviathon: *high five* Nice!

They look like Staxes... And if so, it's really more about inner beauty
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2002 at 9:22 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by headfonuswannabe
Cheese phones???
- where do I get a pair (lol)

www.koss.com

Check in the clearance section

Nov 18, 2002 at 9:51 PM Post #50 of 53
lol, lobstersan, that reminds me of something someone once said in all seriousness to my (good-looking) friend about his (not so good-looking) girlfriend:

"so u're more into personality, huh? i respect that."

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

rizumu and kin3tix, they're stax SR-202... i got them with the SRM-212 amp, and together they make the SRS-2020 system.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 19, 2002 at 12:25 AM Post #52 of 53
lol, since most of my friends are asians, as in, born and bred in asia, they tend to reserve ridiculing comments and try to be as polite as possible about such things. the LOOKS they give me, on the other hand, betray more than words ever could
tongue.gif
... and while some of my musician friends quickly realized the truth that u cannot judge such things by their looks, i actually have had one buddy refuse to put them on, hehehe... but then again, she doesn't really appreciate music all that much anyway...
rolleyes.gif

Nov 19, 2002 at 12:49 AM Post #53 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by taipeileviathan
lol, since most of my friends are asians, as in, born and bred in asia, they tend to reserve ridiculing comments and try to be as polite as possible about such things. the LOOKS they give me, on the other hand, betray more than words ever could
tongue.gif
... and while some of my musician friends quickly realized the truth that u cannot judge such things by their looks, i actually have had one buddy refuse to put them on, hehehe... but then again, she doesn't really appreciate music all that much anyway...
rolleyes.gif

heh, sheesh. thank god i'm getting some sexy A-T's then
biggrin.gif
. all the ladies would love to come and have a listen
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back