Kimber Kable is excited to be part of the Head-Fi community
Oct 21, 2010 at 9:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

natemansfield

New Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,

I lead the Kimber Kable sales team and I wanted to join this forum to better support anyone who might have questions about our product line and any other general information I can provide. Feel free to contact me anytime. For those of you who may not know the story of who Kimber Kable is and where we come from I’d like to make a brief introduction.

Established in 1979, Kimber Kable is the brainchild of inventor, engineer and entrepreneur Ray Kimber. While working in the professional sound business Ray found a need for a speaker cable that would reject noise without sacrificing sound quality. The industries first non-shielded / high performance cables were born. That first product was our 4PR and we still make it with just as high a volume as we ever have. It has always been our goal to represent the highest value regardless of price. We hope to be long remembers as the cable company that caters to the music lover at every level.
If weaving cable could alter the sound so significantly, then everything else about cables was on the table for discovery, rediscovery or reinvestigation. We have assembled a team of talented people who continue to advance the state of the art in HiFi discoveries. Our ISOMIKE recordings are dedicated to research and development at the recording level and have also given us great insight into how we hear. While we don’t introduce a new product every quarter or even every year it is not due to lack of innovation. We maintain one of the owrld’s largest research private research libraries as well as a state of the art testing lab.
Kimber Kable sells through a network of authorized dealers and international distributors. Call if you need help finding a dealer in your area. It is our sincere goal the when you interface with our dealers you get the same high quality service and professionalism that you would experience in dealing directly with us at the factory.
     As I am new to the community, I am looking for your suggestions on methods to bring value.  

Regards,
Nate Mansfield
[size=medium]nate.mansfield@kimber.com[/size]
[size=medium]Sales Manager[/size][size=medium] [/size]
[size=medium]Kimber Kable[/size]
[size=medium]www.kimber.com[/size]
[size=medium]2752 S.  1900 W.[/size]
[size=medium]Ogden, UT 84401[/size][size=medium] [/size]
[size=medium]T: 801.621.5530[/size]
[size=medium]F: 801.627.6980[/size]

Nov 6, 2010 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 25
Just had a look at your website and WOW your cables look great. 

Nov 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM Post #8 of 25
Opps! I forgot I used a Kimber USB with my HeadRoom MiniDAC when I had it. Loved the build quality, looks, and best of all the sound. Kimbers USB was like opening a window in a dark and smoky room, the light just poured in. Soundstage opened up dramatically as well.

Nov 6, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #9 of 25
I'd love to see Kimber offer a 22-24 gauge version of the TCSS for headphone cables
wink.gif
19 gauge can be a little bit stiff for this purpose.

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #11 of 25
I own a Kimber Hero (with WBT -0144 connectors) and I'm VERY pleased by the sound. My previous cables was: Qed Qunex 3, Dnm Reson (with Eichmann Bullet connectors), Qed qunex silver spiral.
Next step I hope to listen  Kimber Kcag.

Nov 7, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:
i read a good review on KIMBER for headophone cables, but on the website, i can't seem to find them......???

http://www.headfonia.com/sennheiser-hd-cables-comparison/

I've used the TCSS as a headphone cable. It sounds excellent, but it could be a little more flexible
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back