Kick but cheap Shure SE cable upgrade
Oct 3, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #91 of 99
i have no idea how it is going to work or sound but I just bought a Bluetooth cable off eBay. If you do a search for "shure bluetooth" you will find a few for $20 or less. I doubt it will sound as good as wired but it is a possible solution for iPhone 7 users. 

Oct 4, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #94 of 99
That's what i'm currently dealing with. The stock Shure SE535 cable is not only long but has no inline controls for phones and still needs the adapter apple bundles with the new phone to connect.

Nov 6, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #95 of 99
Really tempted to get the Westone ADV for my Shure SE215. I had the Earmax but I'm having audio cut outs after 5 months, only thing putting me off from the Logitech cables is the blue colour. Seeing the ADVs worked for @znil78. I can't live without a 3-button.

Nov 7, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #96 of 99
So the cheap eBay cable came and I have to say, for $10 shipped it sounds pretty great. I don't plan to use it as a full time replacement to my cable connection but it is fine for our and about and at 95% cheaper than the Westone Bluetooth cable it is a no brainer...

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #97 of 99
Hi,

am using the se535 with the cowon d,

i wanted a cable with a 3.5 mm right angle and a mic , i dont care for volume controls !!!

is a mic possible with 3.5mm right angle ???

can any1 please help !!

thanks !

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #98 of 99
Bit of an update, Shure released their own upgraded iOS mic cable/ remote just recently on their site. This new one is a marked improvement over the older ones previous used. I ordered the $29 option, and it's just what I needed!

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #99 of 99
  Bit of an update, Shure released their own upgraded iOS mic cable/ remote just recently on their site. This new one is a marked improvement over the older ones previous used. I ordered the $29 option, and it's just what I needed!

Faaaaa, I just purchased the new white Shure SE215m+ cause I needed THAT cable. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back