Keyboard-Fi
Oct 10, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #796 of 2,079
wasdkeyboards have various keycaps available, if you don't want custom keycaps then you can pick up a complete set for a half decent price.

Do you want a couple of cool keys or to completely redo your keyboard?

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #797 of 2,079
Quote:
wasdkeyboards have various keycaps available, if you don't want custom keycaps then you can pick up a complete set for a half decent price.
Do you want a couple of cool keys or to completely redo your keyboard?

Ahh, well still I don't see the point in custom key caps... then again I'm not a looks kinda guy, Functionality FTW

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #798 of 2,079
Should I buy from here?

Link: http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=623

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #799 of 2,079
it looks so SIMPLE, like that company is to poor to afford a good looking site

which means 2 things

OMG BEST PLACE TO BUY EVER, cuz it has that hole in the wall feel

or

OMG SCAMMERS because it looks so terribad xD I'd try to find a return policy there or something

Oct 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #801 of 2,079
Quote:
it looks so SIMPLE, like that company is to poor to afford a good looking site

which means 2 things

OMG BEST PLACE TO BUY EVER, cuz it has that hole in the wall feel

or

OMG SCAMMERS because it looks so terribad xD I'd try to find a return policy there or something

I make websites for a living. Given how easy it is to have a good one I just assume anyone who has a bad website isn't serious enough for my money. It takes a great many recommendations from people who's opinions I trust for me to change my mind about that.

Oct 11, 2012 at 2:50 PM Post #802 of 2,079
So where should I buy it ?

Oct 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #803 of 2,079
I make websites for a living. Given how easy it is to have a good one I just assume anyone who has a bad website isn't serious enough for my money. It takes a great many recommendations from people who's opinions I trust for me to change my mind about that.

I bought some stuff from them before. Never had any problems with them to be honest. Maybe they just don't care too much how their site looks. I do agree that it wouldn't take too much to make it a little better though.

Oct 11, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #804 of 2,079
Quote:
I bought some stuff from them before. Never had any problems with them to be honest. Maybe they just don't care too much how their site looks. I do agree that it wouldn't take too much to make it a little better though.

More just a general comment. Since someone on the forums has used them and says they're legit then it's worth buying from.

Never understood the, "I don't care what my site looks like" frame of mind. You're deciding to make your storefront look like a shack. How is that professional? Oh well.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #806 of 2,079
The Keyboard Company are a great company to buy from, one of the few you can get Filcos from in the UK.
No need to worry about getting scammed or anything like that :)

OK, thanks for clearing it up for me :)

Oct 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #808 of 2,079
Yikes, the Keyboard Company is gonna cost $185, where else can i buy it?

Oct 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #809 of 2,079
Quote:
The Keyboard Company supplies Amazon with Filco keyboards. They are legit.

Yea I figured they where, and I do like that seriously out dated website lol. Total functionality is always enjoyable. They spend to much time making awesome products to care about marketing xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back