Kevin Gilmore's Dynahi boards group buy #2
Nov 28, 2004 at 6:14 AM Post #181 of 342
i was on the list... anywho, if you could still add me in for 4 boards that would be great

Nov 28, 2004 at 7:43 AM Post #182 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom
i was on the list... anywho, if you could still add me in for 4 boards that would be great

you are already on the list for 8 boards and the list hasn't been updated since yesterday morning. maybe you just missed your namr on there or something...

Nov 28, 2004 at 12:17 PM Post #184 of 342
Edwood:
Yes, I am afraid so.
frown.gif

I was planning on setting up a non CC Paypal account but the logistics were a problem so I scraped that idea.

flecom: 4 more or just 4?
(you and the other names that were missing from the Thursday list are now back on it)

Nov 28, 2004 at 12:48 PM Post #185 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Edwood:
Yes, I am afraid so.
frown.gif

I was planning on setting up a non CC Paypal account but the logistics were a problem so I scraped that idea.

I don't know... you mean PayPal makes $1.07 + $0.30 + $0.30 off of me? Where's my 'CANCEL' button. [
wink.gif
just kidding
tongue.gif
]

I am ready to send funds immediately. Thanks for handling this MisterX. I doubt anyone will have in issue with these measly PayPal fees when the board prices came in so low--what a great deal. For the same price as my (16) PCB's to make (8) Dynahi's, DIYcable.com will sell me just (1) PCB to make another Pete Millett amp. Hmmm, I wonder which is the better deal.

Thanks again.

-coma

Nov 28, 2004 at 1:55 PM Post #186 of 342
All payment requests that can be processed have been sent
If you have not received a payment request or if you the one you received is not accurate please contact me as soon as possible.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2004 at 8:25 PM Post #190 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
flecom: 4 more or just 4?
(you and the other names that were missing from the Thursday list are now back on it)

no i forgot i had asked for 8, i will stick with 8 i suppose...

Nov 28, 2004 at 8:45 PM Post #191 of 342
Payment sent
cool.gif

Now I will have 12 boards + 2 boards that I already have. The older set of boards need tweaking - component placement is too tight in some areas and doesnt allow for better caps and such.

I hear a few revisions have been made this time - if they havent been made then fine...if the revisions HAVE been made then it will be even better
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back