Keeping IEM's in desk drawer
Sep 28, 2014 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CALiFORNiA DREAMiN

New Head-Fier
Are there any drawbacks to keeping IEM's in a desk drawer? If I keep them on my desk they gather dust after two or so days. Does keeping them in a locked environment like a drawer cause any changes to the audio signature/quality? This is for Sennheiser IE80 and Shure SE846.

Sep 28, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #2 of 6
It should be fine in a drawer.

Sep 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 6
  Are there any drawbacks to keeping IEM's in a desk drawer? If I keep them on my desk they gather dust after two or so days. Does keeping them in a locked environment like a drawer cause any changes to the audio signature/quality? This is for Sennheiser IE80 and Shure SE846.

Not a good idea, they should be getting some sun every day in order to maintain healthy sound quality 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 29, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #6 of 6

Keeping them in a locked environment guarantees they will be available to you, unless you lose the key. But do leave a vitamin D capsule with them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back