KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Mar 9, 2022 at 1:13 AM Post #2,386 of 2,441
Mar 9, 2022 at 6:02 AM Post #2,387 of 2,441
📣
📣
📣
Attention
Surprise!KBEAR Aurora single dynamic HiFi wired in ear earphone KBEAR Official Store will release on March 12th.Are you looking forward to it?
Aliexpress:https://kbear.aliexpress.com/store/5017064
Follow us and share this post to get more exclusive fans benefit!

1646823716823.png

Mar 9, 2022 at 2:21 PM Post #2,393 of 2,441
Ya more premium looking as it has them aluminum accents on the edges around the housing. The cable color has changed too from light blue to a more neutral grey color, the only flaw in the housing and cable combination is the cable 2 pin connector is another variant of the pewter color, looks a bit more purplish in hue vs being brown like the housing. As you guys can see here.
1646853678565.png

Otherwise yes I think it looks nice.

Mar 10, 2022 at 10:51 AM Post #2,395 of 2,441
Mar 10, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #2,396 of 2,441
Ya more premium looking as it has them aluminum accents on the edges around the housing. The cable color has changed too from light blue to a more neutral grey color, the only flaw in the housing and cable combination is the cable 2 pin connector is another variant of the pewter color, looks a bit more purplish in hue vs being brown like the housing. As you guys can see here.

Yes, I really like the design. Understated yet classy.

Mar 10, 2022 at 12:22 PM Post #2,397 of 2,441
So I got word the new cable color is the same exact silver plated OFC cable that was included with the prior Chrome Auroras. Just a different color scheme. I suppose the chrome would be more for the flashy types and the new 2022 version will be for the mature types.

I was hoping maybe KBEAR would have thrown in a bit of extra for the new version but it is the same Aurora with color changes. Should appeal to a broader audience. Nothing wrong with either one. By the way I can confirm burn in definitely opens up the sound on the Aurora. My review unit has 50 hours thus far and sound has opened up since listening to them on open listen.

Mar 10, 2022 at 9:55 PM Post #2,398 of 2,441
So I got word the new cable color is the same exact silver plated OFC cable that was included with the prior Chrome Auroras. Just a different color scheme. I suppose the chrome would be more for the flashy types and the new 2022 version will be for the mature types.

I was hoping maybe KBEAR would have thrown in a bit of extra for the new version but it is the same Aurora with color changes. Should appeal to a broader audience. Nothing wrong with either one. By the way I can confirm burn in definitely opens up the sound on the Aurora. My review unit has 50 hours thus far and sound has opened up since listening to them on open listen.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back