KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Sep 23, 2021 at 10:04 AM Post #2,116 of 2,441
Hahaha, well, I don't see 6 yet so I think I'll fill that space.
I think we were meant to simply reply with a number one higher than the last responder so that we all had a unique number, God knows why folk have gone for numbers out of sequence? I don't suppose it matters much though, as if Wendy/KBEAR choose a number that has been taken by e.g. two people, then a simple coin toss could determine which of the two participants win?

It'd make it easier for Wendy to find the winning entrant if they're in order, but I think that horse has bolted! lol.

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:33 AM Post #2,118 of 2,441
Not everyone "replied to this post" to the original post, instead just replying to the general thread, so hopefully that doesn't confuse during the count/draw.

EDIT: Either way to save inane notifications, it's time for me to "unwatch" this thread until it all cools off!
Good point, voids my entry too 🤡 confusion reigns!
Oh well, since I won a KS1 not that long ago I should probably abstain, to be fair.

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #2,119 of 2,441
Good point, voids my entry too 🤡 confusion reigns!
Oh well, since I won a KS1 not that long ago I should probably abstain, to be fair.
If you win it again, then your turn to run "reply to me" game (but this time must be replied with "prime number" :D

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:34 AM Post #2,120 of 2,441
Rules: Reply to this post with Arabic numerals in turn, just like 1,2,3,4,5. and we will use the numbers as the lottery serial number. Everyone can participate.

Requirement: Please don’t participate repeatedly. Once we find that someone has repeated the operation, we will immediately cancel the lottery qualification.
Please reply your number in turn, or others will not know whether the number is available or not.

Prize: Lark*2.

DSC_5760.jpg
Just for completion

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #2,122 of 2,441

Sep 23, 2021 at 2:30 PM Post #2,123 of 2,441
16? I think that is next number available.

Sep 23, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #2,124 of 2,441
Rules: Reply to this post with Arabic numerals in turn, just like 1,2,3,4,5. and we will use the numbers as the lottery serial number. Everyone can participate.

Requirement: Please don’t participate repeatedly. Once we find that someone has repeated the operation, we will immediately cancel the lottery qualification.
Please reply your number in turn, or others will not know whether the number is available or not.

Prize: Lark*2.

DSC_5760.jpg

Sep 23, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #2,125 of 2,441
Fatal flaw with this give away - @WendyLi assumed headfiers knew how to count

Sep 23, 2021 at 9:56 PM Post #2,128 of 2,441
My dear friends,

Because of the improper method, the lottery was not carried out in the way I expected. I'm sorry.

So I unilaterally announced the suspension of the lottery at this time. I will find another way to draw a lottery today.

The lottery will definitely be held, this is a promise.

Wendy
Replying in sequence in a forum does require some mental discipline.

Perhaps, a good old method of replying and tagging your name, possibly with the word "lottery" or "draw" can work.
Then you will have all the responses that you can easily identify and number, and select the lucky winners :)

Sep 24, 2021 at 12:22 AM Post #2,129 of 2,441
Replying in sequence in a forum does require some mental discipline.

Perhaps, a good old method of replying and tagging your name, possibly with the word "lottery" or "draw" can work.
Then you will have all the responses that you can easily identify and number, and select the lucky winners :)
yes, that's simpler and better...

:D there was no instruction to put number in order... and also one might choose their lucky number... (or break 'unlucky numbers' myth) :D

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #2,130 of 2,441
Let's wait for a while to check how people will comment on TK-2 during CanJam SoCal.
3 (12).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back