KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Sep 28, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #2,146 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

Rule: Reply to this post. Then the order of replies will be the order of the lucky draw.

Requirement: You can reply anything to this post. just like your IEMs or your players, or your favorite products, anything will be OK.

Prizes: Lark * 2
DSC_5760.jpg
The KBEAR Believe, TRI i3 and Starsea are my top three IEMs!

Sep 28, 2021 at 5:15 AM Post #2,147 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

Rule: Reply to this post. Then the order of replies will be the order of the lucky draw.

Requirement: You can reply anything to this post. just like your IEMs or your players, or your favorite products, anything will be OK.

Same.....KBear Believe, TRi i3, Tri Starsea are all so different, but each stands on it's own as unique.

Sep 28, 2021 at 5:38 AM Post #2,149 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

DSC_5760.jpg
My favorite IEMs are JVC FW10000, classic and special timbre, I can't say no to FW10000.

Sep 28, 2021 at 6:43 AM Post #2,150 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

DSC_5760.jpg
🤭

Sep 28, 2021 at 7:33 AM Post #2,154 of 2,441
Rules: Reply to this post with Arabic numerals in turn, just like 1,2,3,4,5. and we will use the numbers as the lottery serial number. Everyone can participate.

Requirement: Please don’t participate repeatedly. Once we find that someone has repeated the operation, we will immediately cancel the lottery qualification.
Please reply your number in turn, or others will not know whether the number is available or not.

Prize: Lark*2.

DSC_5760.jpg

Sep 28, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #2,155 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

DSC_5760.jpg
in for 1

Sep 28, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #2,157 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

DSC_5760.jpg
replying back.. would be my first kbear if I win. my main iem right now is variations

Sep 28, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #2,158 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

Replying for entry to the lucky draw!

I actually have my eye on an i3 pro as my first KBear / Tri iem, at the moment I only have a few KBear / Tri cables.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021 at 12:46 PM Post #2,160 of 2,441
Lucky Draw:

DSC_5760.jpg
I have been using the KBear Believe more recently, glad I got it when it was still in production and kept them. I like the 1DD Be driver, would like to test out more of them to see how it compares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back