KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Oct 6, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #91 of 2,441
I have been trying the TRI i4 with the cable from the Tin T3. Wonderful sound. Very neutral and smooth. The sound is very well integrated and really draws you in. I cued up one track from Andreas Vollenweider's "Caverna Magica" and ended up listening to the whole album! Definitely one of the best balanced IEMs in my collection. Compared to the T3 it's not as bright and doesn't go so deep in the bass, but it is more relaxing to listen to. T3 appears to have a little more detail and treble extension. Definitely worth trying different cables on this one, though.

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #93 of 2,441
Just got my second pair of F1s today. My first were generic ones with no markings on, reckoned to be an exact replica of the Tenhz ones which are the wrong ones. Opened them up hoping and praying for a pair of the correct Bellsings and... Tenhz. Damn.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #94 of 2,441
Just got my second pair of F1s today. My first were generic ones with no markings on, reckoned to be an exact replica of the Tenhz ones which are the wrong ones. Opened them up hoping and praying for a pair of the correct Bellsings and... Tenhz. Damn.

That really sucks, friend.

The Bellsings are rare I guess. The crazy thing is, I got the Bellsings on my very 1st pair.

It’s kind of like the mystery prize bubble gum machines as a kid. They would put the cool stuff on the front of the machine, to entice you into putting your quarter in. Sometimes you would get something cool, but most of the time you would get something lame like a temporary tattoo, high-bounce rubber ball, pencil top eraser, etc.

DAB7ED73-2177-471E-8BF0-8786B94E4325.jpeg

Oct 14, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #95 of 2,441
Might have to listen to the Tenhz one and if one is worse than the other open it up and fit Knowles to it...

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #100 of 2,441
I have put a coin in the F1 lottery about 2 weeks ago too, hasn't yet arrived. Can you really open those things?

With a big enough hammer one can open anything. Still not looked tbh. Have enough shiny IEMs to keep me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back