Kansas City, MO/KS meet anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #62 of 179
im up for either one. 

as long as its on a break/weekend its not a problem for me.

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #63 of 179

Quote:
I think it's more like 3, with one more possible.  I don't really know what Dubstep Girl's plans are since either one is a long drive for her.

I live in Lawrence also, have T50RP's modded, and Koss ESP950 stats, Audio GD NFB12 amp/dac. Would be able to attend on Sundays. Just found this thread today, prefer KC/Lawrence location. Hope we can put something together. satwilson

Feb 20, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #65 of 179
I used to host yearly meets in Lawrence from 2004-2009.  I kind of went underground with the HeadFi stuff, partly because I do not like the new site format that came out a while back.  This is my first post in a long time.

Anyhow, I might be able to host a small gathering at my house in Lawrence.  I have a cat so allergies may be a problem for some. 

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Feb 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #66 of 179

Quote:
I used to host yearly meets in Lawrence from 2004-2009.  I kind of went underground with the HeadFi stuff, partly because I do not like the new site format that came out a while back.  This is my first post in a long time.

Anyhow, I might be able to host a small gathering at my house in Lawrence.  I have a cat so allergies may be a problem for some. 

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I am definitely interested, but only available Sundays. I have 4 cats, so no problem there. Will be fun to compare yamaha orthos to the fostex and stax stats to my koss stats. There is another headfier called hellowhell here in Lawrence that has audeze lcd-2s, I can PM him to see if he is interested. With yamaha, fostex, and audeze, a veritable orthofest. Lets see who else chimes in and go from there

Mar 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #68 of 179
I'd be interested in a Lawrence meetup.  My gear list has changed slightly - I sold the HD555s and I have the FA-011s and E10 for sale now - but I still have my D2000s, ProDJ100s, and VSonic GR07s.  Amp has been upgraded to the EF-2.  I have a mild cat allergy, but I still like them and have no problem being around them for a few hours.  Sundays are no problem for me, though I may be out of town during spring break.

Mar 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM Post #70 of 179
I'd be game.  I'm packing some Grado RS-1, an o2, and an HRT AudioStreamer II.  I also have some HD25-II and sr125s.  Lawrence or Kansas City work for me, I'm in the KC area (Prairie Village) and can give someone a lift to Lawrence if that where this ends up happening.

Mar 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #71 of 179
I've been wanting to hear some Grados for a bit too. My top 3 house sounds I wanna try are Denon, HiFiMAN and Grado (in no particular order)

Mar 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #72 of 179
And, how old is everybody here? Just curious if we have any other younger teenagers here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back