Kanoa pre-order and discussions
Jun 12, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #18 of 43

Hey Talany.  What is phoney?  I ask because I have been posting on many different sites that exact point that people are endorsing the product and they don't even have it.  i am an attorney and Kanoa is bordering on illegal marketing techniques.  For what it's worth, I connected directly with a Kanoa employee and they aren't shipping until late July.  Not 'between June and July' which is completely false.  Personally, I put 50/50 odds that they even ship before August.

Jun 12, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #19 of 43
This item should've hit the market a long time ago. The website's been up for almost a year, a bunch of endorsers have posed with them so at least a mock up exists. They keep selling them, they're on batch 2. At this point it looks like they are waiting for batch 2 to sell out before they make batch 1.

Jul 8, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #20 of 43
So, good news bad news. They announced that they've locked down the specs for production. The bad news is that means shipping is pushed back to October. Disappointing, yes, but I'm still believing they'll ship.

Jul 8, 2016 at 8:05 PM Post #21 of 43
Yeah. I was pretty bummed when I received that e-mail. I'm really hoping they'll pull through before christmas. I did notice on their spec sheet that the IP rating went from IP68 to IP67 - basically submersion went from 3 meters to 1 meter. dust rating is still the same 

Jun 18, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #24 of 43
I am batch 2 of orders and it is already mid-June 2017 but I have not received any email to confirm shipment yet.

Most other companies have already released their version of wireless earphones with portable chargers and with longer battery life. Also, Bluetooth 5.0 was already announced and I bet that Samsung, Apple, Jabra, Rowkin etc. are already designing new versions that will use this new technology.

What's the future for Kanoa? I was very excited when I pre-ordered these earphones last year but now I feel that I can get better earphones at same.

Jun 21, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #26 of 43
Kanoa's featured technology maybe great when they announced this product a year and half ago but technology improves rapidly too. :triportsad:

I'll ask for refund when they have not started shipping by 1st week of July.

There are too many earphones of these kind available in the market now.

Jul 21, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #28 of 43
KANOAS HAVE STARTED SHIPPING! WHOOOO!

Is this based on the fact that you have received an order or just because they said they sent a couple out? I have little to no faith that I will every get the set I paid for February 7, 2016. IF they are a legitimate company, they are extremely customer unfriendly. According to the last weekly update, whenever production has produced enough to reach my number in the order list, I will get an email to verify my shipping address which I have five days to respond to or they will just move on to the next person on the list. Everything I have seen from them in the 18 months I have been waiting just provides more reasons for my not getting what I paid for.

I like to believe people are honest, but these guys make it nearly impossible. My advice is don't order until you know a real person who has them and all pre-orders have been filled.

Jul 21, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #29 of 43
Really? I am backing a bunch of different crowdfunding projects including Seiun ProX, Eve V, Axent Wear Headphones, Kanoa, and Trinity audio, and i have to say that in comparison the Kanoa campaign is practically heavenly! They always update you every week, and there is tangible evidence of their progress and they keep communication on twitter and on their website at a high standard. there are always delays when it comes to crowdfunding, but in my experience the entire process has been outstanding. I have no reason to not believe them. The Seiun ProX project we dont even have concrete evidence that it EXISTS yet. just product rendings, and it was supposed to have shipped over a year ago. its still "we will complete all items by the end of next month" but its been that way for months on end, no updates, no communication, not even refunds are processed until 6-8 months later.

Jul 21, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #30 of 43
Kanoa's featured technology maybe great when they announced this product a year and half ago but technology improves rapidly too. :triportsad:

I'll ask for refund when they have not started shipping by 1st week of July.

There are too many earphones of these kind available in the market now.

Sure, there are many of these on the market, but ive tried a couple of them and they are vastly underwhelming. Theyre more like "we can too" products and were rushed out to compete with the earin and braggi dash etc. The samsung one is horrible even though it comes from a big company. I am hoping these kanoas are going to be amazing because of the scope of their product as well as their design from the ground up. technology advances quickly and thats why theyve updated the driver and the antennas inside the product a couple months ago. In my opinion other bluetooth headphones have been more of a proof of concept. im hoping that these will be a flawless execution of that concept.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back