K701 update and price match
Jan 5, 2006 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

The K701 is still as elusive as ever to get here in the USA. AKG USA still has not received them even though I have been told 3 different times that they would be shipped "this week to you". I do expect them to ship soon.

As for the current price, I am matching the price at B&H and all of you who have placed an order already will receive the lower price. I appreciate your patience and your business.

As soon as I know anything more I will post it here. Hope yoru New Year has started good and continues that way!

Todd

Jan 5, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #2 of 42
Now there's no reason not to buy from Todd
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #4 of 42
Oh boy! Thanks Todd!!!

Jan 5, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #5 of 42
Todd, if we order online do we still get the low price? Or do we have to do it by phone??

Jan 5, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #6 of 42
edit: ordered, Thanks Todd!

Kirosia: Todd said that we could order online and he'll charge the reduced price when they ship.

Jan 5, 2006 at 9:18 PM Post #7 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwin022
Calling to order in just a moment
biggrin.gif

keep us posted, i can't wait to here these
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #10 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwin022

Kirosia: Todd said that we could order online and he'll charge the reduced price when they ship.

We don't have to say we're from h-fi or anything? Cause these things are lookin' mighty fine . . .

Jan 6, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #11 of 42
Just placed my order for the K701's. Couldn't resist after pondering about getting them for just over a month now.

This is my first purchase that head-fi had helped push me onto. First "real" headphone I heard were the Sony In-Ear series. (Two years ago, I start(ed) out with a (in-ear) model before the EX71's and ending with my current EX71's. I'm going to be shopping for a DAC and amp now, until then it'll be powered out of my Pioneer VSX-1015TX (if it arrives before I get an DAC and an amp).

Thanks Todd for helping address all my concerns before I placed the order. Great guy to deal with, glad to (edit: give) my business to.
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #12 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by spyder187
Just placed my order for the K701's. Couldn't resist after pondering about getting them for just over a month now.

This is my first purchase that head-fi had helped push me onto. First "real" headphone I heard were the Sony In-Ear series. Starting out with a model before the EX71's and ending with my current EX71's. I'm going to be shopping for a DAC and amp now until then it'll be powered out of my Pioneer VSX-1015TX (if it arrives before I get an DAC and an amp).

Thanks Todd for helping address all my concerns before I placed the order. Great guy to deal with, glad to my business to.
biggrin.gif

indeed, an offer we can't resist...(now looking how much ive got in my wallet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back