K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
Jun 27, 2021 at 2:46 AM Post #751 of 3,772
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2021 at 10:29 AM Post #757 of 3,772
I don't care for the song, but Han So Hee... Han So Hee is so beautiful in this video.

And then there is Erika Karata

Notice that Japanese MV are subdued in color, and Korean is saturated colors.

I don't know who this actress is, but the algorthm got it righ recommending it to me. Lol

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM Post #762 of 3,772
Jun 27, 2021 at 5:43 PM Post #763 of 3,772
9Muses fans should also know that Sera (one of the lead singers of the group from the early years, who was not in the reunion), also has her own YT channel where she reviews videos. And posts some of her own new material from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRyuSera

Sera has been somewhat outspoken about some of the abuses in the industry as well. And one of the agents for improvements in that regard. So it's sort of interesting to see and hear her takes on some of the newer content, as both a fan and occasional critic of the industry. And as a veteran who's gone through alot of the same strife (and also notoriety) as many of the new artists sometimes go through.

Here is one of her recent reaction videos to a song called "Hot, Cool, Sexy" by a newer group called Davicher (the meaning of which she explains in the video). Her commentary is a mix of English and Korean, btw, so it's sometimes a bit hard to follow what she's sayin, since there are no English subs. (Note to Sera: Add Some English Subs, Girl!... And if there's somethin you don't want non-Korean listeners to know, then just make somethin else up to put into that part of the video. :) ) Her expressions at the end are priceless though, and pretty much tell the story on this...

I loooove Sera!
She's the unanimous ambassador for Dreamcatcher's fanclub Insomnia :'D She cried when she did her interview with them (great episode btw). Love her!

I don't care for the song, but Han So Hee... Han So Hee is so beautiful in this video.

And then there is Erika Karata

Notice that Japanese MV are subdued in color, and Korean is saturated colors.

I don't know who this actress is, but the algorthm got it righ recommending it to me. Lol

You mean to say that there are videos where Han So Hee isn't beautiful? :'D
First time I saw her in Abyss, I was floored :p

Been posted a few times in this thread before I think, but Wendy is amazing! One of my favorite voices in Kpop!

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #765 of 3,772
You mean to say that there are videos where Han So Hee isn't beautiful? :'D
First time I saw her in Abyss, I was floored :p
Haha, no, I can't imagine a content that isn't. Never seen that one with Irene. Beautifully shot.

The algorithm recently let me know the existence of this lady as well. Looks like I've been under a rock all these years. Chae Soo-Bin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back