K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
Jan 2, 2020 at 5:33 AM Post #76 of 3,796
In the third round of "Queendom", one member from each of the 6 acts had to perform a song with a member from another act. And another member from each act performed in a group dance routine with members of the other acts. (Park Bom had a stand-in for the choreo part.)

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020 at 5:50 AM Post #80 of 3,796
Hwasa (Mamamoo) & Kei (Lovelyz) won the vocals on that round for their rendition of Billie Eilish's "Wish You Were Gay". And YooA (Oh My Girl) won the dance portion for her impressive Michael Jackson moves.

Jan 2, 2020 at 1:02 PM Post #82 of 3,796
Everyone did pretty well in the fourth round of "Queendom". Park Bom in particular really stepped up after her somewhat shaky performance in the previous round. And Oh My Girl finally broke out of the mold, and achieved that "girl crush" vibe they wanted as well.

I enjoyed all the performances in this round. But I think my favorite was probably this first one by (G)I-DLE. Although it didn't necessarily serve them well in the rankings, I thought they really pulled out the stops on this.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 4:16 AM Post #89 of 3,796
For the final round of "Queendom" the artists had to create a new comeback song and performance. Just for fun, I'll post a few of the behind-the-scenes videos for each of these as well, beginning with AOA. These have English subs btw. Just press the CC button in the lower right to enable them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back