K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
May 19, 2021 at 12:52 AM Post #454 of 3,758
This song is sick! That intro! And the chorus!

Their stuff is so good.

I really hate myself for getting caught up in the Kpop industrial machine again but the music is so well produced now, mixing and mastering is on point, and the performers actually have the ability to sing now and not just eye candy.

Love the beat on this track.

This album has been a bit of change in their cutesy style, I love the new sound.

Love blasting this one in my car.

I can't get enough of her voice.
thttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36iGiqoCXM

May 19, 2021 at 3:13 AM Post #455 of 3,758
Why are anime intros so kick-ass?

I am not a regular anime viewer anymore. But just finished S2 of "Castlevania". Can't remember if there was any memorable music in it. But the battle scenes towards the end were just brutal, and beautifully animated. It's definitely not suitable for younger viewers though.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust was also quite good, back in the day. Wish I still had a copy of that.

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 3:21 AM Post #456 of 3,758
This song is sick! That intro! And the chorus!

I wish they had done an official video on this. I think I posted a couple other versions of this as well, with some different visuals.

May 19, 2021 at 3:41 AM Post #458 of 3,758
WJSN THE BLACK sub-group. These are probably identical. The 1theK versions sometimes sound slightly different though. So that's why I post both.

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 6:29 AM Post #460 of 3,758
I LOVE THIS 5TH GEN (?) GG!

STAYC

Found out about them because of... again, YT algorithm 😉 That's been hitting gold these past few days. The voice of J, the one with the unusually deep voice, is very addicting to listen to for me.

Oppo Reno 4 ---> Earstudio HUD100 MK2 (high power, bypass) ---> iBasso IT01X (mild-V; intense and lively sounding technical pair)

On a different note, this is my 500th post on Head-Fi. Entered the hobby with my purchase of the QKZ VK4 last August and the journey since then has been amazing to say the least. I'm only 19 but it's looking like this hobby will stick to me for a few more years, at the very least. Here's to a million more with you, guys 😁

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #461 of 3,758
From a few years ago but I'm discovering now.

Love the 50s styling on this track.

May 20, 2021 at 1:15 AM Post #463 of 3,758
I have a feeling she's gonna hit it big soon.

May 20, 2021 at 9:42 PM Post #464 of 3,758
Everything GIDLE puts out is gold.

Minnie is such a vocal powerhouse

May 20, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #465 of 3,758
As a group I think Mamamoo has the best vocal talent. Looking forward to their new album.

Love these jazzy tracks

Red Velvet bring that jazz too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back