JVC HA-FXT100, HA-FXT200, HA-FXT200 LTD HI-SPEED
Dec 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #48 of 254
I am curious that if I decrease volume of my smartphone lower than 50%, the sound from HA-FXT200LTD tends to be left-prominence. Does it affect from the compararision of output impedance from source and earphone? Likes this link below.
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/meridian-explorer-case-study-effects-output-impedance

I love the quality, quantity and texture of bass especially on saxophone sound. I can hear sawtoothed bass quite crisp clear as well. The position of vocal is neutral, I prefer straight forward though.

Dec 5, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #49 of 254
  I got HA-FXT200LTD today. Once it is out of box, There was not deep bass furthermore the left side of earphone was more prominent than the right side.  I listen music around 3 hours ago, bass become more deep however the left side was still prominent. I am trying burn with frequency sweep file. Just 2 hours ago, It becomes more balanced and I have not noticed too much prominence from the left side until now. I hope that my HA-FXT200LTD will become better sound more and more.

Cant you just return it , seems somehow its faulty pair.

Dec 5, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #50 of 254
@MuZo2

Since My friend brought it back for me from Japan, I think I must find the way to exchange it. Maybe I must wait my friend who has a plan to go Japan and ask him exchange it. (This product is eligible for exchange only in Japan.) 

Thank you for your suggestion

Dec 15, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #52 of 254
Any new updates? Reviews? SQ?
There are surprisingly little activity and interest in this thread considering the FXT90 thread is always active with discussions even now.

Is it just because it's new?

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #54 of 254
No idea what's he talking about 
blink.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #55 of 254
I am not quite sure but I think Ryouta san is one of owners of http://www.e-earphone.jp/. If you notice this link http://www.e-earphone.jp/blog/?author=4, HA-FXT200LTD becomes his favourite earphone. In that video, He praises a lot that this model has a high-class feeling and can perform well especially J-POP and Game (I think he means Japanese game songs.) very well. It has bass but not as much as some bass-emphasized earphone. He also said that this model make him thought of "Twin Drive" from "Gudam OO" anime series. 

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #58 of 254
^    Shame as it is starting to sound like these don't really stack up too well in this market. IE800 is a 5.3 megapixel and the 200LTD would be a 1.3?? Not very high resolution. Again the "thick" thing with the overlapping driver is not gonna beat the A71 with it's separate chambers or probably the Duoza and others like the HAVi B6 etc. If they aren't posessing a big stage and the thickness they touted is countering the resolution and speed then I'm glad I skipped them. JVC loves to market but maybe a bit of exaggeration saying they do just about everything like speed and resolution but not sounding thin like armatures and such but perhaps they don't come with quite enough to really stand out in this market. Not liking the impressions I have read on the FXH, FXT or the FX1100. The only real positive one was the one JVC floated themselves.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back