JVC HA-FXT100, HA-FXT200, HA-FXT200 LTD HI-SPEED
Nov 23, 2014 at 3:56 AM Post #32 of 254
I request my friend to buy HA-FXT200LTD for me from Japan. Maybe I can get it by the end of this month. As per the below link, They said that the LTD model is much more deep bass, higher treble , more vivid sound, better sound grain (音の粒), more fresh vocal, and at the end it becomes the gorgeous sound character. After I read their hype, I decided to buy it. I wish it will be at least 80% of their praise. Ha ha Ha.

http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/topics/jvckenwood1411/

Nov 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #33 of 254
Thanks for the link!
To me, though, it seemed to say that the LTD should be auditioned if possible. Maybe not for everyone.

" When I listen followed by FXT200, it had been done in high quality sound that can be said the overwhelming also. Sense of resolution, fine of, and improve what more dramatically is pure of sound is also of intonation representation. Was settled more focus, and he let me hear the high direct feeling sound.
Thanks, and to feel the force, such as if the vocal is me like singing in front of the eye, also playing on the front line, such as guitar or keyboard, would like to claim a strong presence. The more impressive performances, and he me reborn. The base and drum rhythm system also, Very pleasant because it carved a sharp good rhythm in the solid. To be honest, it was unexpected and evolve into such direction. While ensuring firmly the powerful low frequency was also to take care of the sense of groove, rhythmic and sound. It is the exquisite setting in quite.

title07.jpg

Finally, listen to the FXT200LTD. Here is interesting and unusual characters and rattle. Sharp high range of growth in the low frequency that was plenty. In the image, such as clarity of the machine sound, Tsubudachi of sound is very good, facial expressions very colorful. When listening to such as full orchestra of classic, since strings also brass also come to claim an impressive tone, grand scale is firmly reproduce. Also, impressive vividness of female vocals. Basic's a slightly husky trend but, probably because Kiratto shining overtones to highs ride, I pleasing the very gorgeous singing voice. This said sound character or not than many people preference.

title08.jpg

Thus new "TWIN Series", by adding an effective improvement us to increase the step-up to a model with much evolved sound ish second generation. Above all FXT200 top model, showed us the new possibilities of the twin drive unit. This high-quality sound, would not already an exaggeration to say that another series. It has become a pretty attractive model, including price.
And, also hard to throw away FXT200LTD of Limited model. Although with the distinctive character of high freshness feeling gorgeous sound, people this is fit to somewhere south and preferences, will be the best one of choice. By all means, I want you to check its ability to audition once, it is trying to assert is a good model. "

So, hard to discount the LTD but the best if fits your preference it will be the best choice. Saying the growth in the bass and highs and the FXT200 vocals impression kinda leads me to think the LTD is gonna be more V shaped trying hard for high range and a bit more clarity. Sounds like the silver plated cable is bringing brightness esp. in the female vocal range. Might be scaring me off the LTD. Adding a silver doesn't always mean better. "Unusual" scares me too.

Like the 200 impression of the vocals and the rhythm and groove. Just sounds like the 200 may be more for me. Better signature with less absolute clarity/brightness the silver brings. Sounds like it may bring some peaks and quirks though as well possibly.

Of course anyone who can really translate it more accurately, I'm sure we will all be thankful :)

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #34 of 254
I listened briefly to the HA-FXT200LTD last night --- quite enjoyable!

When it first came out, I thought the FXT90 was a nice sounding model, but it did always seem a little "unrefined" --- there was just slightly too much edginess in every note, slightly too much granularity, etc.

The FXT200 bears family resemblance, undoubtedly --- it has the same thumpy mid-bass, bright upper-mids, etc. However, it definitely seemed to "refine" every bit about the FXT90 that I remember. Highs sound smoother, less specular. Bass is tauter without losing impact.

JVC seems to be taking this "iterative improvements" strategy for all its products. The FX700 has evolved multiple times over the past year or so, making slight improvements each time, and the FXT line seems to be doing the same as well.

Nov 29, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #36 of 254
  Hi tomscy2000,  
Some questions, hope you don't mind. Is it comfortable to wear it for long time? Also how is the isolation? Is the housing very huge? Thanks.

I found it pretty comfortable. In my recollection, the FXT90 was decently comfortable, and the FXT200 is similar, but with minor improvements, so it wears pretty well. Isolation is okay, about average for dynamic driver IEMs. The housings look big, but as I mentioned, are lightweight wear pretty well. The cables, I'm not really a big fan of. They look cool, but are a little stiff, similar to the cables on the old HA-FX800. For the most part, they should be okay, but they were the one slightly disappointing aspect of the ergonomics.

Nov 29, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #37 of 254
I got HA-FXT200LTD today. Once it is out of box, There was not deep bass furthermore the left side of earphone was more prominent than the right side.  I listen music around 3 hours ago, bass become more deep however the left side was still prominent. I am trying burn with frequency sweep file. Just 2 hours ago, It becomes more balanced and I have not noticed too much prominence from the left side until now. I hope that my HA-FXT200LTD will become better sound more and more.

Nov 29, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #38 of 254

I found it pretty comfortable. In my recollection, the FXT90 was decently comfortable, and the FXT200 is similar, but with minor improvements, so it wears pretty well. Isolation is okay, about average for dynamic driver IEMs. The housings look big, but as I mentioned, are lightweight wear pretty well. The cables, I'm not really a big fan of. They look cool, but are a little stiff, similar to the cables on the old HA-FX800. For the most part, they should be okay, but they were the one slightly disappointing aspect of the ergonomics.

Is this worth to upgrade from fx850 woodie?

Nov 30, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #40 of 254
It seems like the left-right balance has been fixed. It's just like tomscy2000 said HA-FXT200LTD has outstanding mid-bass. Bass is deep and tight. For vocal, I think that It's just mediocre right now. Resolution is quite good. I can hear various musical instruments separately. I have really enjoyed it very much.

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #41 of 254

Really, at half the price and slotted below all the woodies in JVC' list??? That is my dream where a brand puts out something new and better for half the price a few months later but I think that is a bit too much to expect.

Nov 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #42 of 254

Really, at half the price and slotted below all the woodies in JVC' list??? That is my dream where a brand puts out something new and better for half the price a few months later but I think that is a bit too much to expect.

My bad. What i meant was, i already have the fx850, is it worth it to buy this fxt200 too? the dual dynamic drivers is very tempted for me. :)

if anyone can compare fxt200 vs fx850 vs ATH-IM70 vs ATH-CKR10, that will be awesome. I understand the price point of each of these IEMs are totally different.
But i am not a believer that higher price point = good sounding.  I want to see whether IEM below $150 can rival those higher price price point above $300. I wonder that's just a pipe dream :)

Nov 30, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #43 of 254

They're very different sounding earphones, and I don't know if "upgrade" is quite the word to use.

Hi tomscy2000,  Thanks for the response.

Can you describe a little bit what's the differences of the sound quality and sound stage of both of them?
Also, is this fxt200 very easy to drive? i know the fx850 is very easy to drive.

Dec 2, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #44 of 254

This is a picture of packaging box.

This is a picture of real product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back