JVC FX3X vs. Klipsch s4i?
Jan 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Dawkinz

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

So, in October I purchased a pair of lovely JVC HA-FX3X's from Future Shop after a recommendation from Dsnuts. Although the burn-in time was quite long I was really impressed with these bad boys; not much to complain about, especially for the price. Sadly, I had to part with them after losing them a couple of days ago.

I can't live without my ear-phones so I'm planning on buying another pair this afternoon from Future Shop. After flipping through their catalogue, I found that they have a pair of Klipsch s4i's on sale for $79.99 ($10 more than the JVCs).

In terms of my needs in a pair of earphones, I'm looking for the best bang for my buck. I mainly listen to Hip-Hop and R&B music, so anything that meshes great, clear, bass and great overall sound quality is what I'm looking for. I don't have much experience with ear-phones, so I would say that the JVCs did a good job without any comparison (although I found that the bass was a little bit too much at times, but not all the time).

What do you guys think. Spend $10 more for a pair of s4i's or stick with my JVCs?

Jan 21, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #3 of 3
The JVCs are available at amazon.com for $30
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back