JVC FX3X Review and Impressions Thread
Jun 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #77 of 87
of course!

This is the place I ordered from:
 http://www.ebay.com/itm/271693464850?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT (if the link wont show anything then the ebay seller is called gamemice, its saying they have 9 more)

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #79 of 87
Hi guys, I just received a pair of FX3X's in the mail from an ebay purchase and just wanted to check if the genuine set has "HA-FX3X" imprinted at the back of the black rubber shielding where the red cord splits in two for each earpiece? Mine says HA-FX1X.....I presume I bought a fake.... :frowning2:

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #80 of 87
Hi guys, I just received a pair of FX3X's in the mail from an ebay purchase and just wanted to check if the genuine set has "HA-FX3X" imprinted at the back of the black rubber shielding where the red cord splits in two for each earpiece? Mine says HA-FX1X.....I presume I bought a fake.... :frowning2:

Sounds like they sent you an FX1X. Are the housings half metal, half plastic?

Aug 7, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #81 of 87

Here is a photo of what I got. Packaging says FX3X and looks authentic. The earpieces look fine as well, like an FX3X, but I did notice that the mesh covering the drivers wasn't that papery-like material on my FX40s, but rather plastic-like with a bit of shine on it. They weren't placed inside the housing properly either and I had to lift them off to re-centre them. If you can make it out on the image, it says HA-FX1X...

Aug 8, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #86 of 87
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help on this. I've communicated with the seller (it wasn't bestforu444, Luckbad) and he's had the decency to give me a full refund and was apologetic. Let's hope the money comes back...will consider getting a set from gamemice now :) Thanks for the link, geriger1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back