JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Apr 10, 2023 at 3:58 PM Post #31 of 290
Was there any nozzle cover?

Like moondrop blessing 2’s Little sticker?

Mine didn’t had those from the beginning, or I was not paying attention to those stickers that you stick on the nozzle stored separately somewhere in the package box.

Moondrop stopped using nozzle cover sticker from Variations /HEXA as it falls off by every single ear tip swap.
The whole brass nozzle (the thing the filter is on) comes off and the resin nozzle underneath is exposed

Apr 10, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #33 of 290
Wow! That’s a bad build😢
Like I said, it doesn’t affect actual sound quality, but it’s something to be aware of just like Penon Serial and the loose connectors issue.

Might be nothing for some and a dealbreaker for others. But you gotta report it

Apr 10, 2023 at 5:46 PM Post #34 of 290
Like I said, it doesn’t affect actual sound quality, but it’s something to be aware of just like Penon Serial and the loose connectors issue.

Might be nothing for some and a dealbreaker for others. But you gotta report it

Not happy to report that a 20 minute dog walk resulted in the left IEM falling out of my ear and me having to walk back home to pull the nozzle & tip out of my ear with a pair of tweezers...

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Apr 11, 2023 at 10:04 PM Post #41 of 290
One of the worst brand names ever - do they even try anymore?
You probably could suggest a better name I suppose. Jazz-Ear instead of JUZEAR maybe?

If I was asked to rename, I may just call it JUNZI.

Apr 11, 2023 at 10:06 PM Post #42 of 290
haha remember these are Chinese brands that are coming up with English names that vaguely sounds like their Chinese brand names.
No….don’t blame Awful naming of AFUL😭😭😭😭😭

They supposed to be Chinese-Denmark bilateral acoustic research project, why people in Denmark did’t tell them…😭

Apr 11, 2023 at 10:54 PM Post #43 of 290
Apr 11, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #44 of 290
Chinese-Denmark project? :sweat_smile: Similar to how Canpur claims to be a Chinese-Netherlands brand.
I used all search engines and AI assistants that didn’t find a slightest piece of info, but hey it’s there😄👍

I beat AI search engine✌️

“ It was a blockbuster at the Chengdu Headphone Exhibition. In addition, in 2020, AFUL's acoustic technology was recognized and recommended by the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, representing China's latest acoustic research results to participate in the acoustic technology seminar between China and Denmark.”

Chinese source:
https://zhuanlan-zhihu-com.translat...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Apr 12, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #45 of 290
I am interested in those IEM, they get nice impressions but owh... that nozzle issue 🙄 Hope they realized that after few pieces sold... or, if I buy them, should I complete the build process pulling out the brass part and glue it back on the nozzle? I want discount 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back