JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Apr 8, 2023 at 5:16 PM Post #16 of 292
Had some time for some cable rolling.

Stock, ISN H2, ivipQ 8w OCC Litz, ivipQ 8W gold plated silver / OCC hybrid, XINHS sterling silver/ OCC hybrid, Penon OS133.

ISN H2 behaves like a more expansive version of stock, with a wider soundstage and slight increase in detail but a flattening of timbre. TBH, I have not found a good match for the ISN H2 at all. Might sell.

OCC Litz slightly warmer version of stock but narrower soundstage and deeper bass.

XINHS best of the bunch - wider stage, deeper and more nuanced bass, treble out to the edges.

ivipQ gold - a slightly warmer version of the XINHS (I think they are the same cable but with gold colouring on the SPC wire)

OSS133 - cleaner sound than stock but narrower soundstage, in between the Litz and stock for timbre but more detail than both.

Overall, I like the 41T - slightly more mid bass than sub bass but the sub bass definitely has presence and slam, with the right cable. I wonder if there is a touch of bass bleed as I find the mids a little obscured until I turn up the volume. The mids are slightly warmer than neutral but I notice that vocals are recessed, just between the ears. Female vocals in particular don't quite have a natural amount of body, there's something just off compared to the full throated FAN 2 or cleaner, thinner SR5. Vocals need a little more bite I think. Overall soundstage is narrower than SR5 (from memory, I didn't have them long thanks to my dog) and probably same as FAN 2.

I might source roll with my M15 to see if there's a difference. Worth the money? Absolutely. Better fit than the FAN 2, for sure. Very glad I bought this.

I had signed up for the Hidisz 1+4 hybrid tour but didn't like the overly directive nature of the suggested review layout.
Every session from 41T, I find the timbre is so lovely.

Apr 9, 2023 at 1:21 PM Post #19 of 292
41T has a hot spot for me when pushing the volume. Just want to say that for people
If you have a 41T and hear that same hot spot in the upper treble I do, I put Olina filters on in a double mod, and the hot spot went away with a better treble response

Apr 9, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #20 of 292
Akros has been kind of enough to do a FR. Its in red.

Screenshot_20230409_102616_YouTube.jpg

41T is impressive to say the least. Its warm, lush, and has an organic timbre for under $160 set is splendid; futhermore, the accessories/packaging is that of midtier offerings, hell in some cases exceeds some kilo-buck offerings. Ill be spending majority of my Easter Sunday getting acquainted but impressions are, "Wow, I cannot really believe I got this for $130 USD, the sound is really really good." And I havent even burned them in yet. It definitely gets a reccommendation OOTB. More impressions to come. I have to find the negatives since its a cheaper offering set so the company had to cut somewhere to be profitable.
20230409_105833.jpg

20230409_105822.jpg
20230409_110014.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2023 at 2:45 PM Post #21 of 292
I have to find the negatives since its a cheaper offering set so the company had to cut somewhere to be profitable.
Build quality could be a thing: the left nozzle cover comes completely up and off of my set. It doesn't affect sound quality and if I EVER wanted to put a foam inside the nozzle, it's a 2 second operation to lift off the nozzle cover. But it has to be noted for the record.

Apr 9, 2023 at 3:38 PM Post #22 of 292

41T is impressive to say the least. Its warm, lush, and has an organic timbre for under $160 set is splendid; futhermore, the accessories/packaging is that of midtier offerings, hell in some cases exceeds some kilo-buck offerings. Ill be spending majority of my Easter Sunday getting acquainted but impressions are, "Wow, I cannot really believe I got this for $130 USD, the sound is really really good." And I havent even burned them in yet. It definitely gets a reccommendation OOTB. More impressions to come. I have to find the negatives since its a cheaper offering set so the company had to cut somewhere to be profitable.
20230409_105833.jpg
20230409_105822.jpg20230409_110014.jpg
This is the stock cable ?

Apr 9, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #24 of 292
Correct, that is the stock cable. For comparison here is the stock cable next to Effect Audio Cadmus SPC cable ($200 USD)
So the stock cable is comparable to a $200 4-wire 24 AWG cable?

Apr 9, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #25 of 292
Lets put it another way, the Cadmus is overpriced. A cheap alternative with same wire as Cadmus cost usually around 40usd, maybe cheaper solder and connectors. Most wire is bought from the same fabric, then each brand has their own accessories that they use.

Apr 9, 2023 at 5:11 PM Post #26 of 292
I could not tell the difference. With the exception of the plugs, and the EA branding. Chifi cables are all made in the same factories.

Another example below. 3 different brands 3 similar copper cables. Onlu difference again is the plugs/connectors.

20230403_203908.jpg

Apr 9, 2023 at 11:53 PM Post #27 of 292

Great OOTB!!

Agree. It is warm, lush, and organic in a way of presentation especially for bass-mid.

That measurement is a great picture in showing both SR5 and 41T.

Surely it is a budget Softears Cerberus, a unique one With 48ohm/112db and Sonion mid.

I can also recommend 41T OOTB.
My note note is that it needs few hours of initial burn in to have bass DD to get some air.

Didn’t expect such a nice brand was never discussed on head fi before.

11609F13-5E23-4B14-864C-E9AFC1D9F527.jpeg
CFBA4114-1031-4CFE-8327-ABD5A04C7A85.jpeg

Apr 10, 2023 at 12:58 AM Post #28 of 292

20230409_105833.jpg
20230409_105822.jpg20230409_110014.jpg
Wow, nice graph, nice build, nice cable. Good audio products are so affordable if one knows what to buy nowadays.

Apr 10, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #29 of 292
Build quality could be a thing: the left nozzle cover comes completely up and off of my set. It doesn't affect sound quality and if I EVER wanted to put a foam inside the nozzle, it's a 2 second operation to lift off the nozzle cover. But it has to be noted for the record.
Same thing with my set. The left nozzle cover came off when switching out the stock foam tips.

Apr 10, 2023 at 3:55 PM Post #30 of 292
Was there any nozzle cover?

Like moondrop blessing 2’s Little sticker?

Mine didn’t had those from the beginning, or I was not paying attention to those stickers that you stick on the nozzle stored separately somewhere in the package box.

Moondrop stopped using nozzle cover sticker from Variations /HEXA as it falls off by every single ear tip swap.

[Edit] Nvm I saw the metal filter on nozzle hard to imagine it would fall by any chance.

Mine is pretty solid🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back