Justin Bieber's Headphones : Yeah, they made it !!!
Nov 29, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #46 of 67

Quote:
"High quality listening."
AS IF! Monster is sending me a pair of the [normal style, thank goodness] Beats Solos as a replacement for my Turbines, so I did some audio testing with them at a few stores.
Sound is too muddy, bass overpowers the vocals and the quieter instruments, and the damn things aren't comfortable at all. Gonna sell these when I get them.

If anything, I hope teenage girls buy these headphones and assume that the sound quality perfectly represents Bieber. By that, I mean that I hope they realize how crappy Bieber is when they get these headphones. :)

Lol..I don't think he sings terrible but not my style..I know a lot of singers who are a lot better than him but his 15 min of fame will eventually run out..and then we'll have someone new

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #47 of 67

Quote:
I honestly don't think these would sell that well..

Most of Bieber's fans are sub 15 years old.. not many people at 15 can afford $200 + headphones.

You'd be surprised how many 14/15/16 year old (rich) kids get 200 dollars birthday presents these days, or even more

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:41 AM Post #49 of 67
Quote:
I honestly don't think these would sell that well..

Most of Bieber's fans are sub 15 years old.. not many people at 15 can afford $200 + headphones.

You'd be surprised how many 14/15/16 year old (rich) kids get 200 dollars birthday presents these days, or even more

What lol? I have been getting $200+ birthday and Christmas presents since I was about 10 (mainly things like a few video games, a Gameboy, a console etc. I am 16 now and acquired 90% of my audio gear over the past 12 months). Don't want to get into personal things, but I can assure you there are MANY families out there who earn a lot more than what my mum does. $200 isn't much at all for a 14/15/16 year old to spend really. I mean seriously, I had a little job for about 2 years and when I was 14 I managed to buy myself a $2100 TV and the 60GB PS3 on release date ($999 here believe it or not) plus all the games and whatnot. Rich kids these days (at the ages of 12-16 or so) usually get things like iPhones (I have even seen 11 year olds with an iPhone. Really), Xbox 360/PS3 with loads of games etc.

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:47 AM Post #50 of 67
I guess you're right stang 

ow these Bieber cans will sell, unfortunately (the producers get positively reinforced for making them, so they will make more things like this)

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #51 of 67

Quote:
What lol? I have been getting $200+ birthday and Christmas presents since I was about 10 (mainly things like a few video games, a Gameboy, a console etc. I am 16 now and acquired 90% of my audio gear over the past 12 months). Don't want to get into personal things, but I can assure you there are MANY families out there who earn a lot more than what my mum does. $200 isn't much at all for a 14/15/16 year old to spend really. I mean seriously, I had a little job for about 2 years and when I was 14 I managed to buy myself a $2100 TV and the 60GB PS3 on release date ($999 here believe it or not) plus all the games and whatnot. Rich kids these days (at the ages of 12-16 or so) usually get things like iPhones (I have even seen 11 year olds with an iPhone. Really), Xbox 360/PS3 with loads of games etc.

Yeah I guess so. I just thought kids at that age would rather spend that kind of money on far different things than headphones (there's obviously going to be exceptions, speaking generally). Also I seem to notice kids these days aren't very good at saving money. A lot of people will be getting these for Christmas I imagine.

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:51 AM Post #52 of 67

Quote:
You'd be surprised how many 14/15/16 year old (rich) kids get 200 dollars birthday presents these days, or even mo

Getting $200 birthday presents classify you as being rich kids? I have a brother and a sister, and our birthday presents each year probably add up for $400 each or so.. I thought $300 or so was generally normal?

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:57 AM Post #53 of 67

Quote:
Quote:
You'd be surprised how many 14/15/16 year old (rich) kids get 200 dollars birthday presents these days, or even mo

Getting $200 birthday presents classify you as being rich kids? I have a brother and a sister, and our birthday presents each year probably add up for $400 each or so.. I thought $300 or so was generally normal?

there was a reason I put the word 'rich' between ( ) (I wanted to express that not perse rich kids get 200 buck presents)
I realised 200 dollars isn't that much for those presents. I was thinking in euro's and even then.

I personally think that amount for birthday isn't really too much (although i still feel it a bit high), but for Christmas presents, it's a bit too much on my opinion. Maybe some cultural differences I don't know, or just personal differences.

Nov 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #54 of 67

Quote:
Quote:

Damn you guys are all rich compared to me haha. My dad would've beat my ass if I asked for a pair of $200 headphones when I was 16.

Jul 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #55 of 67

Quote:
I just can't believe they didn't make a signature Beats line for someone more deserving. Like how about a Michael Jackson line, or a Rolling Stones line....something that would make the headphones more marketable to a market that isn't just 10-12 year old girls 

Do you not like the Lady Gaga earbuds or the Diddy earbuds? 
tongue.gif

On a serious note, they did do the Miles Davis ones right.

Sep 26, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #57 of 67
i want to see him get shot again......

Sep 26, 2011 at 5:40 PM Post #58 of 67
Be right back, trying to find my heavily modified Armalite AR-10. No, just kidding. I certainly wouldn't mind a pair as long as I could open the headphones and change the drivers. Get rid of the ANC too or rewire them to light up for DJing only. Maybe that'll be my project over a summer if someone gifts me a Beats headphone.
smile_phones.gif

I probably could get away with purple headphones too because my iPod is purple, and no one says a word about it.

Sep 26, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #59 of 67

Quote:
I certainly wouldn't mind a pair as long as I could open the headphones and change the drivers. Get rid of the ANC too or rewire them to light up for DJing only. Maybe that'll be my project over a summer if someone gifts me a Beats headphone.
smile_phones.gif

That would be..............................................interesting. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back