Justin Bieber's Headphones : Yeah, they made it !!!
Nov 28, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #16 of 67
I wish I never opened that link out of curiosity. I think there ugly and I'm sure they con't even get close to living up to there price tag. not to mention the fact that there Justin Bieber's headphones. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

Nov 29, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 67

Quote:
I didn't order a pair, but thanks for the link!

I must have spent two hours browsing justinbieberzone.com.

You do rather look like a Bieber fan, Uncle Erik. I hope you don't scream too loudly. 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #18 of 67

Quote:
Quote:
I actually like the color, but the headphones are terrible and Bieber is awful, so...

What's the next endorsement by Monster ? 

Perhaps "Village People" with a Pink Fur headphone "YMCA Edition" loool

^^ That made my day. Well played sir, well played.

Nov 29, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #20 of 67
When i first open the link, I thought my laptop had gone a little berserk and the colour was off. The monsters are perhaps decent phones but if i had any headphone in that colour I would NEVER wear it in public! 

Nov 29, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #22 of 67
The JustBeats were conceived before those Barney Grados. I'd rather have the latter, as underneath it all it's still a Grado.

Nov 29, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #23 of 67
How sad. Now even more ignorant people will be buying the Dr. Dre headphones and bragging about how they are the best headphones in the world. Oh well, more people I can push off a building :beyersmile:

Nov 29, 2010 at 2:08 AM Post #25 of 67
The voices in my head say no! Bad idea! Must kill! :wink: Haha yeah I have tried telling people that, but their ignorance seems to win every time, and I am not one who gives up easily in a quarrel like that :p

Nov 29, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #28 of 67

Quote:
The voices in my head say no! Bad idea! Must kill!
wink.gif
Haha yeah I have tried telling people that, but their ignorance seems to win every time, and I am not one who gives up easily in a quarrel like that
tongue.gif

With all my heart I pity the fool who does not listen to you..lol..may it be a swift and painless passing

Nov 29, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #30 of 67
The only difference between mackat's "monstrosity" and the JustBeats is that the monstrosity still sounds like Grados and the JustBeats are plain and simply overpriced priced earmuffs for the winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back