Just won a he60/hev70 on ebay...
Jan 21, 2004 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Spent&Bent

500+ Head-Fier
After some furious bidding just yet I won a baby orph on ebay... I will probably sell it after a few weeks or so since I cannot afford three systems (yes.... there's already another in the works as well).
It will be fun listening to it for a while though..
biggrin.gif

See the for sale forum for more info if interested.

Jan 21, 2004 at 8:53 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
so it was you... (bidder id was kept hidden).

Good job
smily_headphones1.gif

(I didn't bid, just followed how far it'd go).

Yes that was me that paid that price, maybe a bit too high even though unit is in suberb condition appearantly.

I don't mind losing a bit of money (well, probably a lot) over it when I sell it again, I was wondering too much about it's performance that I decided to go all the way on it.

I wonder who was bidding against me.

Jan 21, 2004 at 10:31 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Woah, you're selling them before you even get them? Man. Talk about buyer's remorse. Well, good luck, man. Hope you get a worthy system together to make you happy happy.

-Ed

Well....... I happen to have RS-1 & RA-1, that combo is actually great sounding and I am very satisfied with it.
Ever since hearing the stax electrostatics however, I have also been very interested in that as well.
The problem is that I cannot afford to own all of these systems at once, and I definately do not want to lose RS-1 & RA-1, (unless by some miracle I could get another combo that could do everything grado does to my ears and more, maybe I would like melos + hp-1 better, do not know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back