just saw another new product from burson the conductor dac/preamp/amp
Sep 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

buson160man

1000+ Head-Fier
 I was browsing and on bursons site and I just saw another new product from burson.This I am sure is what a lot of people have been waiting for a dac/headphone amp/preamp built around the soloist.There is going to be a ton of blogs about this one. I again would like to hear anyones opinions of how this one sounds. It is another high offering in the burson line up.I would like to hear any opinions of how this one sounds if and when anyone gets one. I revisited the burson site and this one has an entirely new dac section based on the 32 bit ess sabre dac with a tenor te8802 usb asynchronous usb port.This one should really be special.Looks like burson has elevated its sites big time on this one The build quality on this unit appears to be very substantial utilizing two large toroidals.I was looking for a dac/preamp/amp to upgrade my basic computer sound setup and this may be just what I want.I cannot wait to hear about this one.
   The posting on bursons web site says coming soon so there is no release date as of 9-17-2012.
I thought i would get the ball rolling about this one.

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #2 of 2
 Emailed moon audio yesterday requesting a price for the new burson.The price for the new conductor from burson audio is $1850 us.
The new burson conductor is coming in november just thought I would pass that info along.Get your credit cards ready.
   I think this model will sound awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back