Just Purchased Headphonia The Arrow Amp
Jun 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

silentstorm27

New Head-Fier
I just purchased the Arrow Amp to accompany my Zune HD in driving the Denon AHD2000. Is this a good setup? I probably should have asked before I fired payment 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #4 of 7
I have the headphones, they arrived today, and OMG!!! I am listening to George Gershwin and it sounds great. I am still waiting for the amp to get here, hopefully the 3 week backup theory is wrong because I am dying to know how this will enhance the sound

Jul 3, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #5 of 7
Looks like I am on the 3 week delay with 2 more weeks to go, as the email from Rob stated. I am anxious to get this amp! In the meantime, Cowon, where have you been all my life! This little mp3 player is awesome, I can't believe it. I have a Zune HD and thought the sound was superior to all that I have ever heard on mp3's and then the Cowon player came yesterday and my Denon 2K sounds awesome on this. I purchased the Cowon because I had never heard of it but I kept seeing posts about it and Amazon.com had it so I figured, purchase and try, thinking maybe it wouldn't be so good so I would just return. My credit card is mad at me this month thanks to this site because I am keeping this little guy 
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back