Just got the new FIIO M11 Pro. A note for those of you considering getting one.
Oct 1, 2019 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Steve B.

New Head-Fier
Just want to let those of you considering getting the M11 Pro - it only has ONE SD card slot. I know there was talk of this, but they did it. Also, you need to look closely at the amazon listing. It says "64GB memory plus up to 2TB expanded storage" in the "main" top listing. I was thinking 2 1TB cards - nope. If you look down below it says"One Micro SD slots supporting up to 2TB". Anyway - a disappointment. Also, no supplied case comes with it. Not even a cheap clear one - nothing. I had the regular M11 and this seems this has a little more low end, but seems a little bright on top just like the regular M11. I am liking my DX220 better although I hope the M11 pro gets better battery life.

Oct 1, 2019 at 9:02 PM Post #2 of 12
Please provide sound comparisons when possible.

Oct 1, 2019 at 10:51 PM Post #4 of 12
I will when I get more time, and perhaps burn it in a little. Just got it today. I have a DX220, Fiio M9 (use it with monoprice THX portable amp), and I also just got the Hiby R5.
Definitely looking forward to some comparisons between the R5 and regular M11.

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:19 AM Post #5 of 12
It was quite clear everywhere I saw that it had one SD slot, for some time now.

Oct 4, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #6 of 12
Just want to let those of you considering getting the M11 Pro - it only has ONE SD card slot. I know there was talk of this, but they did it. Also, you need to look closely at the amazon listing. It says "64GB memory plus up to 2TB expanded storage" in the "main" top listing. I was thinking 2 1TB cards - nope. If you look down below it says"One Micro SD slots supporting up to 2TB". Anyway - a disappointment. Also, no supplied case comes with it. Not even a cheap clear one - nothing. I had the regular M11 and this seems this has a little more low end, but seems a little bright on top just like the regular M11. I am liking my DX220 better although I hope the M11 pro gets better battery life.
Where did you get it from?

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #8 of 12
Dec 6, 2019 at 11:52 PM Post #9 of 12
Dec 7, 2019 at 12:45 AM Post #10 of 12
Once it's burned in it doesn't get that hot...
Good to know...have my m11 pro coming in this week. And a ak70 mkII, I’ve always wanted to compare daps but never really had the opportunity.

Dec 11, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #11 of 12
Anyone having low battery life out of there M11 Pro? I was trying to burn in both my M11 Pro & Campfire Solaris and without using the screen just letting the music play I am only getting a about 6 hour's then I use my Sony WM1Z I get almost 24 hours again no screen use just burn in. Just wondering if this normal?

Dec 11, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #12 of 12
The Sony is not powering DAC chips hence the long battery life, they use a proprietary system.
6 hours seems a little low, but perhaps the solaris is drawing more power because of its dynamic driver? With a dual dac system you wont get more than 7 or 8 hours anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back