Just got Soundmagic E10, better than my old Sennheiser IE6
Oct 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pbirkett

Headphoneus Supremus
My Sennheiser IE6 headphones cost £80 but to be honest I was never hugely impressed with either build or sound for the money, sounding too warm and dull.

The E10 cost £30 and they wipe the floor with the Sennheisers, they sound much more clear, detailed and exciting. Bass is just about perfect (most are too boomy if anything).

Nothing much more to say about that really, just I'm really surprised how good they are for the cash. I don't remember my old Future Sonics Atrio sounding any better either.

I would be confident that most people who were buying headphones at this end of the market would be very impressed.

Oct 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #3 of 6
E10 were the first IEM I purchased after leaving all the mainstream stores behind who just sold beats and a few Sennhesiers earphones, I was rather shocked how good they sounded passing my $90 (Aud) CX300ii easily. They were a real treat and have inviting  foot tapping rhythm.  I still have them here, purple ones, still get used too, and the accessories included are great.. High recommendation from me.

Oct 21, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #6 of 6
I had the E10's, Really good earphones, but I passed them over to my friend & got myself the Vsonic GR02 Bass. IMO the Vsonics sound better to my ears & go for around the same price. When your E10's die on you I recommend the Vsonic GR02 Bass, but I really doubt they will break anytime soon because the E10's I gave my friend are still going strong after 8-10 months of use & so are my Vsonics GR02's.

The E10's & Vsonic GR02 Bass are built like tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back