Just got my Philips HD910
Apr 23, 2003 at 9:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

bthorny

100+ Head-Fier
Just got back from the Pearl jam Concert (13th row on the floor- STL, Best show I have ever seen by far).

Anyway, the HP910's were their waiting my arrival. Thought I would do a quick listen outta the box.

I am pretty impressed with their sound. They are really good for rock music. The bass sounds really good. The highs are a little weak compared to the HD590's but, with a little break in who knows. Also, they are not as intricate as the HD590's (but, as I said before they're not broken in).

The only irratating thing about the phone so far is, when I move my head around while listening to them you can hear the plastic connecter to the headband making a poping kinda noise, which will probably go away with a little wear.

Apr 23, 2003 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by bthorny
Just got back from the Pearl jam Concert (13th row on the floor- STL, Best show I have ever seen by far).

Anyway, the HP910's were their waiting my arrival. Thought I would do a quick listen outta the box.

I am pretty impressed with their sound. They are really good for rock music. The bass sounds really good. The highs are a little weak compared to the HD590's but, with a little break in who knows. Also, they are not as intricate as the HD590's (but, as I said before they're not broken in).

The only irratating thing about the phone so far is, when I move my head around while listening to them you can hear the plastic connecter to the headband making a poping kinda noise, which will probably go away with a little wear.

Be sure to microwave them fror two hours on "low". That'll burn 'em in real good!

Apr 23, 2003 at 9:37 PM Post #4 of 15
"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or Reserve amount. "

it could have been a good deal

biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2003 at 9:40 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or Reserve amount. "

it could have been a good deal

biggrin.gif

HEHE that explains it then.

Apr 23, 2003 at 9:45 PM Post #8 of 15
Would you say it's more relaxed than the HD590's so far, if the highs aren't strong?

Apr 23, 2003 at 9:46 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3020106721 this ain't bad. last time, it went for 30$ + shipping. This guy seems to have a bunch of HP910, everytime an auction is over, he posts a new one.

wow, for that price, i might keep my eyes open
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2003 at 7:00 PM Post #15 of 15
i put up a mini-review in the sticky. for $50 they are a bargain. whether or not you can get used to the weird ear pads is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back