Just got my KSC75's!
Nov 30, 2006 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Brat_Boy

Head-Fier
Yes, I know people are probably getting tired of threads on KSC75's. But I just got mine and the difference from my old phones is amazing. My old Sony MDR-G42s sound so muffled and far-away in comparison to these. Treble is sharp, sounds are clear, and nothing seems drowned out. Bass is even deep in these. They don't sound as good as my PC speaker setup, but they're damn close. And that's pretty nice for $15. They're so portable, too! I could easily fit these in my pocket, and they stay on my ears so easily. It might just be me, but stereo effects seem better...ohhh. I'm listening to Castles Made of Sand by Hendrix and the fade is incredible. So thanks for directing me to these, everyone.

Nov 30, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #2 of 37
Sometimes the least expensive things really can be the best.
wink.gif
I agree with you about the convenience/comfort, too. KSC75's made me give up earbuds/plugs altogether.

Nov 30, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 37
i've been advertising them around and guess what - nobody would ever consider buying or even give 'em a try - that cheapo-disco-futu-look seems to say: ".?."
but after trying them on everybody says that they'll buy them at the 1st opportunity. at least 3 of my friends are a bit happier now
smily_headphones1.gif

but yes. it is tiresome to read about ksc74-.-. 5- oh heck.. will not correct it. nobody reads it anyway. what am i doing here. eh. gonna look at the he90 picture again now. much better...

Nov 30, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #5 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by miscreant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i've been advertising them around and guess what - nobody would ever consider buying or even give 'em a try - that cheapo-disco-futu-look seems to say: ".?."
but after trying them on everybody says that they'll buy them at the 1st opportunity. at least 3 of my friends are a bit happier now
smily_headphones1.gif

but yes. it is tiresome to read about ksc74-.-. 5- oh heck.. will not correct it. nobody reads it anyway. what am i doing here. eh. gonna look at the he90 picture again now. much better...

Heh heh heh.....read it.
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 5:17 AM Post #9 of 37
I was also skeptical, untill trying a pair at a meet... bought them the day after the meet and been very happy
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #11 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't believe theres no official Team KSC75 yet!!

Yes, there is! And that team is Head-fi!
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 8:08 AM Post #12 of 37
All this talk about the KSC75 makes me wish Radio Shack would have another sale on them. Around here, they never leave their $24.95 sticker price, and that's for the version with the in-line volume control.

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All this talk about the KSC75 makes me wish Radio Shack would have another sale on them. Around here, they never leave their $24.95 sticker price, and that's for the version with the in-line volume control.

My KSC75s have the volume control and I hope it never fails! I actually use it though!!

The 75s are actually a bit more efficient than my MS-1s and since I use the 75s interchangeably with the MS-1s occasionally, I leave the 75s vol control set to equal the MS-1s output. A handy feature in that particular situation!

Added, very inexpensive complexity...please don't fail, please don't fail.....
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back