Just got a pair of Bose QuietComfort 15s... anything I need to know before I use them?
Jan 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #16 of 18
If you don't like the noise canceling feature of the Bose most likely you don't like any noise canceling headphones. They all behave pretty similar more or less so. Don't worry about not using them too much, you bought them to use, so use it as much needed. Just don't throw them around like any expensive items.

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #17 of 18
The ANC feature works best on constant noises such as a plane or car engine, but it fails to cancel much of sudden noises such as voices or doors shutting. For travelers dealing with a constant background noise, they are great, but listening to them in a quiet room with sudden noises will not be a true test to the ANC.

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:
I know these may not be the best value for their money, but I got these as a gift especially for the noise canceling feature, and I am not complaining!!

Is there anything I need to know before I go ahead and start using them? My ears are trained to iphone earbuds so I am no audiophile by any means.

These are the first pair of headphones I have ever owned that aren't iphone/ipod earbuds, so I am almost scared to overuse them. Should I only use these when I really need the noise canceling feature out of fear they will burn our faster or something? 

Thanks!

The stores return policy.
>.>

<.<

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back