Just bought UE triple fi 10 for 138.00 on amazon.
Dec 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

LowtoHigh

New Head-Fier
  Hi, thanks in advance for reading my post and to any replies...

I just bought the ue tfi10 off amazon.  I missed out on the 99.00 special last friday and although they will probably be another one before x-mas, I didnt want to miss out on them or have them be out of stock.  At 138.00 and after reading many reviews this seems to be a good deal right?  I know many are selling for around the same price on ebay new but I figured better to stick with amazon, (no tax, free shipping, great return policy) so if any of you are interested they are still in stock.

I just have one ? since I'm a newbie.  I currently have the AT M-50's closed headphones, and if anyone has those was wondering how you would compare the sound to these UE TF10's to them. I realized they are apples and oranges, as my m-50s are not noise isolating and one is an earphone, and one is a headphone, but that is my point, I dont know the differences of sound between the two formats and specifically these 2 well known and well reviewed items.  I hope they compare to the my m50s since I've become used to the punchy base and overall sound, etc.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back