Just bought Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro for $160... good deal?
Aug 31, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:
I bought this about a year ago directly order from Beyerdynamic Germany.

I finally got it in 3 weeks but I really disappointed .

My Audio technics M50 was much superior sound quality the sold at Ebay for $110 AUD.

I paid $255 AUD when I ordered

Sound sad ....

Got it in 3 weeks as in 3 weeks ago?

How long did you listen for?

I read in numerous places they needed a fairly long (50 hours or so) burn in to warm up. 

No opinion so far. I've barely used mine enough to decide. Remember they are a less balanced headphone then the M50 in exchange for better bass. The M50 are probably without a question more of an "all around" headphone then the COP's are. 

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #18 of 19
  In Australia, the price is $300 and no amazon deals. 
mad.gif

I have some that I'm possibly looking to sell, used probably twice a week for an hour or so?
I read that they will be coming out with more headbands, including one with buttons/snaps soon. That would be an ideal transplant for the headband that they have as the Velcro isn't very strong and doesnt' adhese well to the pad, either, I think.

But they are a fun headphone and they are even appropriately sized for work. I couldn't tell by your :frowning2: if you were looking for some, so just replied anyway.. but I don't mean to be advertising here. Sorry if that isn't kosher.

I'm from the US but have lived in Aus for 10 years nearly, and I am still always horrified at the prices of goods here.
Quality of life is great, but boy it's expensive!

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #19 of 19

I read that they will be coming out with more headbands, including one with buttons/snaps soon. That would be an ideal transplant for the headband that they have as the Velcro isn't very strong and doesnt' adhese well to the pad, either, I think.

Thanks for sharing that! I just got mine a few days ago. Pretty satisfied with them for the most part. Would much prefer a button/snap headband to the current Velcro band for the reasons you stated.

To the OP of this thread, $160 is a great price for them! I ended up paying $200 for the white version. A little higher then what I was originally looking to pay, but still worth it for what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back