Just bought Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro for $160... good deal?
Aug 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

JohnnnW

Head-Fier
The reviews seemed good and my music style is bassy music and edm type stuff, but a small mixture sometimes.

Good deal for these headphones? 

Do you guys like them? If I made a mistake I can cancel my order but it seemed good. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #4 of 19
IMO it is worth the $160 and it is quite a bit better than the M50s. Last time I checked they were $300 so the price has certainly dropped dramatically. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #5 of 19
Quote:
IMO it is worth the $160 and it is quite a bit better than the M50s. Last time I checked they were $300 so the price has certainly dropped dramatically. 

It said they were 44% off so that may explain it, don't think it's the normal price. That's why I ordered. I heard about them a lot in the suggestions threads and was afraid if I waited over night to read reviews I would miss it :p

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

It said they were 44% off so that may explain it, don't think it's the normal price. That's why I ordered. I heard about them a lot in the suggestions threads and was afraid if I waited over night to read reviews I would miss it :p

Used ones go for around the price you paid so you won't lose much if you don't like them. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:
Nice one, yeah. But don't trust the % discount on amazon, sometimes they raise the price then discount it so you feel obliged to buy. Price gouging.

Yeah I was just stating that to tell the other guy, I have for sure noticed that happening. The before pricing extremely high to raise the percentage. 

I was focusing on the actual price, but definitely a good call to not look at that percent off

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #9 of 19
In Australia, the price is $300 and no amazon deals. 
mad.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #12 of 19
Quote:
if you don't want em, send em my way.  i was tracking them, and they raised the price before i could order.

Haha okay. Deal. 

I noticed the next day they were back to $215. I was super glad I ordered them when I did when I saw that.

But seriously if I don't like them I'm sure we can work something out. 

Aug 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM Post #15 of 19
I bought this about a year ago directly order from Beyerdynamic Germany.

I finally got it in 3 weeks but I really disappointed .

My Audio technics M50 was much superior sound quality the sold at Ebay for $110 AUD.

I paid $255 AUD when I ordered

Sound sad ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back