JPop stars and IEM (56k Warning)
Feb 23, 2006 at 5:54 PM Post #47 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeeeMeS
Quite a few American pop artists use high end IEMs on stage... and Bose QC2 offstage. Is it the same way with Japanese pop artists?

man.. that's a damn shame. It always surprises me how few musicians and music lovers have the audiophile bug. None of my friends that play in bands know or care much about good speakers or headphones (though they had some good TTs and Marantz CD recorder deck...)

I wonder how many audiophiles aren't musicians? I can play a little guitar and clarinet, but I'm no 'musician' about it...

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #48 of 140
More Sony's!
This is from DAI's "Week!" DVD

DAIWeek1.jpg

DAIWeek3.jpg

DAIWeek2.jpg

It was kinda hard to get a cap of the headphones cuz Van kept her hands on them.

Feb 23, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #50 of 140
OMG, I was just about to screencap that exact PV. Lol, I just bought it the other day. I almost bought a V6 because of that video.

I'm turning into such a huge DAI fan now. Why do I only get into bands _after_ they disband?

Best,

-Jason

Feb 23, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #51 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by IHaveNoSpaceBar
How do you get pictures like that hardcorekn? Are you like her managaer?

It's from a DVD.

and more pictures!

koshi2.png
koshi1.png

I'm actually a big fan of B'z.

Feb 24, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #52 of 140
Every couple weeks I find myself singing a DAI song, and then it hits me...they broke up. They were just such a big part of my life, I don't know if I can go on without them
eek.gif

In any case, the Week! video is pretty cool. I remember watching it awhile back, sitting there in shock that a major band was using ham radio in a music video(looked like 2 meters). And now see I random references(JPOP, and and the little anime I watch once every couple months) in Japanese pop cultures to six meters. Now if only American rappers would start pimping ham gear. Then pigs would fly!

Headphones and ham radio, what more could you want? (hey, there's some crossover...I caught my dad with some 300Bs when I came home Winter break...for an RF amp!)

Feb 25, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #57 of 140
I gotta contribute...

Here's my all time favorite JPOP artist, ZARD, off the Ihoujin PV. Are those Sony Eggos?

VC68.jpg

VC56.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back