Jomo Audio
Jun 15, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #19 of 52
Actually, I am wondering why did you go for the 6R and not wait for the Samba to be released? :confused_face_2:

Well, it's what Joseph sent me to try. Sound pretty damn good right out of my iPhone. Can't wait to try out of some better sources later on like Cayin N5, Shanling M5, and LPG!

Jun 15, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #20 of 52
Well, it's what Joseph sent me to try. Sound pretty damn good right out of my iPhone. Can't wait to try out of some better sources later on like Cayin N5, Shanling M5, and LPG!

Oh, I was under the impression that you bought it 
tongue_smile.gif

My Jomo5 sounds even better after burning in 

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #22 of 52
Just tried the samba paired with the effect audio leonidas using my qp1r just now.

First impressions are that it has really nice deep bass that as far as I heard did not distort with my usual bass distortion test track that most BA bass iems fail at. It is an impact full and weighty bass that reaches very low and is even audible at very low levels.

Treble wise, the treble sounds quite linear except for a peak that gives it a crispness and brightness.

The mids to me sounded quite natural however they were pushed back and had an ever so slight veil.

Staging was pretty good. Wide and expansive and airy yet still full, making it sound natural instead of sounding distant.

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #29 of 52
My friend and I are interested in buying Jomo custom iems, can anyone help to give me some detailed reviews on Jomo 2, Jomo 3, Jomo 6R and Samba? Many thanks to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back