John Travolta's son dies at 16
Jan 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

soozieq

Headphoneus Supremus
Apparently, Jett Travolta died after he hit his head in the bathtub and had a seizure. I can't imagine what his parents must be going through. They must be absolutely heartbroken. At 16, he'd barely even begun his life, and now it's over.
frown.gif

John Travolta's son dead at age 16 after seizure - The Ampersand

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently, Jett Travolta died after he hit his head in the bathtub and had a seizure. I can't imagine what his parents must be going through. They must be absolutely heartbroken. At 16, he'd barely even begun his life, and now it's over.
frown.gif

John Travolta's son dead at age 16 after seizure - The Ampersand

Very sad indeed. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to his family. May his soul rest peacefully.

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #6 of 13
OMG! He was only 7 months older than me.
My condolences to the family.

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #7 of 13
So tragic!
Any death is sad, but its especially sad when they pass away so young.
frown.gif

R.I.P

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #9 of 13
That's sick. My heart goes out to John T. He's a good guy. R.I.P.

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #10 of 13
So sad indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Travolta Family. May his soul rest in peace.
Headphile808

Jan 3, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #11 of 13
Wow, that was sudden. I couldnt imagine losing a child. Has to be terrible to say the least. RIP-Jett!!!

I bet his name was Jett because not only is John Travolta an actor, but he is a Pilot, and wears a Breitling Aviation watch.

I didnt know Jett was Autistic. I have friends that have children with Autism, and with all the extra care you need to give an Autistic child, i bet John was very close with his son. Very sad.
frown.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #12 of 13
Terrible to hear. It's always worse when it's the young, my family had to deal with something similar a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back