Jobless grad suing college for cost of tuition...
Aug 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #4 of 54
I personally would've gone with the "severed finger in the cafeteria chili" con.

Aug 3, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #8 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Basically a degree in data entry and how to use a computer, word processor, database and spreadsheet right?

I'd imagine....certainly is what an 'information technology' degree at UAF comprises. Cripes, if I had known such degrees existed earlier than 5 years ago, I would have finished a college degree back while I was still in Elementary School!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally would've gone with the "severed finger in the cafeteria chili" con.

It's been done already (with media coverage)....she might have had to go as far as an entire severed hand to get coverage this time...

Aug 4, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #11 of 54
I bet companies are jumping to hire her now.
rolleyes.gif

Can you imagine what would happen if she got hired?

"Woman sues employer for expecting her to work"

By the way, what is this woman hoping to accomplish? She knows the suit will go nowhere, so now she just looks like a whiner with no job...

Aug 4, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #12 of 54
LOL!! She's suing because she can't find work in a time when the country is shedding 600k+ a month in jobs. Man, that's funny.

Man, talk about entitlement issues!!!

Aug 4, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #15 of 54
We used to have great wars and uprisings to weed out the dumb.. Or other continents to *send* them to.
Now they go forth and multiply. Crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back