JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Feb 19, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #452 of 542
My SR80 just returned from Jeremy who was installing new wood earcups! Here is a pic.

DSCN0872.jpg

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #454 of 542
Miguel - nice looking cans, what a difference, the leather headband and the wood cups look great!

Have you noticed much difference in the sound due to the wood cups?

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #455 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
your mod probably cost more than the stock headphone itself hahahah

So true, specially since I received the SR80 for free!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuck57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Miguel - nice looking cans, what a difference, the leather headband and the wood cups look great!

Have you noticed much difference in the sound due to the wood cups?

Yes, IMO the bass is deeper probably due to the larger enclosure behind the driver. There is a more open presentation and I find the sound a bit mellower and w/ an airier presentation perhaps due to the screen having larger holes and no button to restrict airflow.

In hindsight I wish I had sent Jeremy an RS-1 or RS-2 cable since I do not have use for a cable terminated in 1/8". I also wish I had sent a glob of tar to put on the back of the driver as Grado uses on their higher end headphones. Oh well, overall very happy. BTW, my cans were the test model to make sure the end result would fit properly on the Grado's so Jeremy sold them to me at a lower price. Just thought I should disclose said fact.

Cheers.

Mar 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #456 of 542
thanks for the picture Miguel. Hope you like them.

I have a few B-stock V2 Denon pads in stock that will sell for $43.99 a set. These pads sound the same and share all the benefits including durability with the A stock pads but have small aesthetic defects.

Apr 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #459 of 542
Any word on the beyerdynamic lambskin headband? and the improved version of the earpads?

Has anyone had any contact with Jeremy at all in the past weeks? I've been trying to order a pair of his beyer earpads by contacting him in various ways in the pas week but never received a reply
frown.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #460 of 542
I am interested too, in the Beyerdynamic earpads; and if they are available?...
Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorJack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any word on the beyerdynamic f headband? and the improved version of the earpads?

Has anyone had any contact with Jeremy at all in the past weeks? I've been trying to order a pair of his beyer earpads by contacting him in various ways in the pas week but never received a reply
frown.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #461 of 542
If he has any wood cups, I would like to buy some. There just what I am looking for.

Apr 29, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #462 of 542
I hate to quote myself... it's just that I really, really want a pair of those Beyerdynamic pads, and the headband if it's ever going to be released.

so uh, bump! :beyersmile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorJack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any word on the beyerdynamic lambskin headband? and the improved version of the earpads?

Has anyone had any contact with Jeremy at all in the past weeks? I've been trying to order a pair of his beyer earpads by contacting him in various ways in the pas week but never received a reply :frowning2:

Jeremy seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, if anyone knows how to contact him or where else to order the beyer pads, please let us know!

Apr 30, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #463 of 542
I too.... I need them urgent for my project. But, i will have to pass on them. because there is no response (i send already an email to him).
I need to buy them NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back